Most Clicked This Week
- “John Bolton’s departure from the White House has been the source of considerable concern in Israel”
- "The ultimate goal of the BDS movement, which has its roots in both old European anti-Semitism and the newer and more overt anti-Semitism of radical Islam, is the complete blotting out of all traces of Jewish connection to the land of Israel"
- Trenton Council President suggests Jewish city attorney "Jew down" resident plaintiff
- "The only option for Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and the city council is restructuring the city's massive debts. In other words: bankruptcy"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "The timing of Trump's tweet, just days before Israel's election on Tuesday, appeared aimed at buttressing Netanyahu's bid to remain in power by showcasing his close ties to Trump"
- "Sources in Washington acknowledged that there is no contradiction between Netanyahu’s plan to annex the Jordan Valley and Trump’s peace plan. It is impossible to overstate the significance of these statements"
- John Bolton "acted as a break on the president’s neo-isolationism. The future of diplomacy with North Korea, the Taliban and even Tehran now hangs in the balance"
Tag Archives: William Barr
FRONT PAGE MAG Disband Students for Justice in Palestine and All BDS Movements by Jason Hill June 12, 2019 Mr. Attorney General, On May 16, 2019, The German Parliament voted, as you know, to condemn as anti-Semitic, the BDS movement … Continue reading
“The attacks on Mr. Barr are first and foremost an effort to force him out, to prevent this information from coming to light until Democrats can retake the White House in 2020”
WALL STREET JOURNAL AG Barr gets attacked because his probe endangers powerful people by Kimberly Strassel May 3, 2019 …Do not underestimate how many powerful people in Washington have something to lose from Mr. Barr’s probe. Among them: Former and … Continue reading
NYT “Apology” OpEd: “After Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath”
NEW YORK TIMES Barr Is Right About Everything. Admit You Were Wrong by Christopher Buskirk April 18, 2019 …And yet nearly the entire complex of elite media was actively complicit in promoting the biggest political conspiracy theory in American history: … Continue reading