Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Istanbul
Erdogan’s man defeated in Istanbul mayoral election…”It won’t take long for other areas of the country to follow suit”
JNS Erdoğan’s loss is Israel’s gain by Ruthie Blum June 25, 2019 When Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan declared, during the lead-up to the country’s March 31 municipal elections, that “whoever wins Istanbul, wins Turkey,” he couldn’t have imagined that … Continue reading
“Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Jamal Khashoggi crisis deepens: Alleged murder of dissident threatens to derail US-Saudi alliance by Joel Gehrke October 10, 2018 The alleged murder and dismemberment of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey in an operation ordered by the top … Continue reading
Though Turkish Airlines has great fares, Jews and Israelis may not want to risk connecting through Turkey. Two good reasons.
ARUTZ SHEVA Israeli judo team not allowed to fly to Turkey by Gary Willig October 23, 2017 The Israeli judo team, which was supposed to fly to the United Arab Emirates via Istanbul for the Grand Slam event, was stranded … Continue reading
Monday: Turkey rapprochements with Israel and Egypt….Tuesday: #Istanbul #AtaturkAirport terror attack
HURRIYET DAILY Terror shakes Istanbul hours after Turkey’s big diplomatic cmpaign to mend Russia, Israel ties by Ali Kayalar June 29, 2016 Another terror attack shook Turkey late on June 28, just as the country has launched a multifaceted diplomatic … Continue reading
Thanks #Turkey Erdogan came up with the idea that Zionism should be declared a “crime against humanity”
GATESTONE Backstage at Turkey’s Shotgun Wedding with Israel by Burak Bekdil June 14, 2016 There is every indication that Turkey and Israel are not far away from normalizing their troubled diplomatic relations. According to Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, for … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Turkey ready to work with Israel against terror, Erdogan tells Rivlin by Raphael Ahren March 23, 2016 Ankara is willing to work together with Jerusalem in fighting international terrorism, Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan told his Israeli … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israelis killed in Istanbul named by Staff March 20, 2016 Turkish and American officials have identified the Israelis killed in the Istanbul terror attack Saturday. They were Yonathan Suher, 40, Simha Dimri, 60, and Avraham Goldman, 69, … Continue reading