Most Clicked This Week
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- For those who hadn’t noticed, we’ve been at war since 1979: “Iran’s revolutionary theocratic government has harassed and terrorized the United States and her allies for four decades”
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- "Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State"
Tag Archives: Istanbul
Erdogan’s man defeated in Istanbul mayoral election…”It won’t take long for other areas of the country to follow suit”
JNS Erdoğan’s loss is Israel’s gain by Ruthie Blum June 25, 2019 When Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan declared, during the lead-up to the country’s March 31 municipal elections, that “whoever wins Istanbul, wins Turkey,” he couldn’t have imagined that … Continue reading
“Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Jamal Khashoggi crisis deepens: Alleged murder of dissident threatens to derail US-Saudi alliance by Joel Gehrke October 10, 2018 The alleged murder and dismemberment of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey in an operation ordered by the top … Continue reading
Though Turkish Airlines has great fares, Jews and Israelis may not want to risk connecting through Turkey. Two good reasons.
ARUTZ SHEVA Israeli judo team not allowed to fly to Turkey by Gary Willig October 23, 2017 The Israeli judo team, which was supposed to fly to the United Arab Emirates via Istanbul for the Grand Slam event, was stranded … Continue reading
Monday: Turkey rapprochements with Israel and Egypt….Tuesday: #Istanbul #AtaturkAirport terror attack
HURRIYET DAILY Terror shakes Istanbul hours after Turkey’s big diplomatic cmpaign to mend Russia, Israel ties by Ali Kayalar June 29, 2016 Another terror attack shook Turkey late on June 28, just as the country has launched a multifaceted diplomatic … Continue reading
Thanks #Turkey Erdogan came up with the idea that Zionism should be declared a “crime against humanity”
GATESTONE Backstage at Turkey’s Shotgun Wedding with Israel by Burak Bekdil June 14, 2016 There is every indication that Turkey and Israel are not far away from normalizing their troubled diplomatic relations. According to Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, for … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Turkey ready to work with Israel against terror, Erdogan tells Rivlin by Raphael Ahren March 23, 2016 Ankara is willing to work together with Jerusalem in fighting international terrorism, Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan told his Israeli … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israelis killed in Istanbul named by Staff March 20, 2016 Turkish and American officials have identified the Israelis killed in the Istanbul terror attack Saturday. They were Yonathan Suher, 40, Simha Dimri, 60, and Avraham Goldman, 69, … Continue reading