Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- "To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right." On the left, not so much.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives SodaStream as Earth Day Prize
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- "Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters"
- "Observers warn that while the Islamic State may have been "defeated" in the Middle East, it remains a potent danger to Europe"
Tag Archives: Istanbul
Erdogan’s man defeated in Istanbul mayoral election…”It won’t take long for other areas of the country to follow suit”
JNS Erdoğan’s loss is Israel’s gain by Ruthie Blum June 25, 2019 When Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan declared, during the lead-up to the country’s March 31 municipal elections, that “whoever wins Istanbul, wins Turkey,” he couldn’t have imagined that … Continue reading
“Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Jamal Khashoggi crisis deepens: Alleged murder of dissident threatens to derail US-Saudi alliance by Joel Gehrke October 10, 2018 The alleged murder and dismemberment of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey in an operation ordered by the top … Continue reading
Though Turkish Airlines has great fares, Jews and Israelis may not want to risk connecting through Turkey. Two good reasons.
ARUTZ SHEVA Israeli judo team not allowed to fly to Turkey by Gary Willig October 23, 2017 The Israeli judo team, which was supposed to fly to the United Arab Emirates via Istanbul for the Grand Slam event, was stranded … Continue reading
Monday: Turkey rapprochements with Israel and Egypt….Tuesday: #Istanbul #AtaturkAirport terror attack
HURRIYET DAILY Terror shakes Istanbul hours after Turkey’s big diplomatic cmpaign to mend Russia, Israel ties by Ali Kayalar June 29, 2016 Another terror attack shook Turkey late on June 28, just as the country has launched a multifaceted diplomatic … Continue reading
Thanks #Turkey Erdogan came up with the idea that Zionism should be declared a “crime against humanity”
GATESTONE Backstage at Turkey’s Shotgun Wedding with Israel by Burak Bekdil June 14, 2016 There is every indication that Turkey and Israel are not far away from normalizing their troubled diplomatic relations. According to Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, for … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Turkey ready to work with Israel against terror, Erdogan tells Rivlin by Raphael Ahren March 23, 2016 Ankara is willing to work together with Jerusalem in fighting international terrorism, Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan told his Israeli … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israelis killed in Istanbul named by Staff March 20, 2016 Turkish and American officials have identified the Israelis killed in the Istanbul terror attack Saturday. They were Yonathan Suher, 40, Simha Dimri, 60, and Avraham Goldman, 69, … Continue reading