Most Clicked This Week
- Trump admin provides “millions of taxpayer dollars” to “pro-jihadist Islamist groups”
- “Many wrongly believe the United States has already reached full “maximum pressure” on Iran”
- American Jews aren’t threatened by their synagogues turning into fortresses, they’re threatened by armed anti-Semites walking in through open doors
- One of many amazing Israel statistics: GDP increase, 2000 to 2019, from $132BN to $404BN (206% growth)
- France’s President Macron finds time during Holocaust remembrance visit to take a meeting with Mahmoud Abbas famed holocaust-denier
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- In Chicago: Kosher Milt's Barbecue sold to employees, "will continue charitable giving as a key part of the business model"
- "The arrival of dozens of world leaders to Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit to fighting anti-Semitism represents recognition of Zionism's fundamental truth: The Land of Israel is the one and only, eternal homeland of the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Jonathan Sacks
#AngryLeft: “What on earth is Jonathan Sacks, the erudite, polite, shy Englishman doing getting involved with the homophobic, extreme Christian” VP Mike Pence?
BREITBART Trump Derangement Syndrome as Leftists Target Britain’s Former Chief Rabbi, Jonathan Sacks by Caroline Glick January 30, 2018 …In the weeks before he came to Israel, Pence told his associates that he was determined to give the most pro-Israel … Continue reading
“In the Middle Ages, Jews were hated because of their religion. In the 19th and 20th centuries they were hated because of their race. Today they are hated because of their nation state, Israel. Anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism”
NEWSWEEK Anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism, says Britain’s ex-chief rabbi by Jonathan Sacks April 3, 2016 …Nor is this a problem in Europe alone. A 2015 survey of North American Jewish college students by Brandeis University found that three-quarters of … Continue reading
On Erev Rosh Hashanah, an appropriate subject to consider. Shana Tova ! Speaking of which, I’m offline Monday and Tuesday for the New Year, returning to your inbox Wednesday morning. “The deepest question any of us can ask is: Who … Continue reading
I applaud Shmuley’s call for more muscular pro-Israel activism in Europe, but can’t help but think Rabbi Shmuley is here in America while Rabbi Sacks is in Europe — a continent under siege by anti-Israel and anti-Semitic forces. So his … Continue reading