Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
Tag Archives: Michael Chabon
JEWISH REVIEW OF BOOKS Michael Chabon’s Sacred and Profane Cliché Machine by Elli Fischer June 13, 2018 …Hebron, a small and heavily fortified Jewish community with a violent history, surrounded by hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, exemplifies for Chabon, all … Continue reading
Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions “into the hands of Jewish antisemites”
JERUSALEM POST If Not Now, then When? by Caroline Glick June 7, 2018 …Over the past two decades, the major disputes among and within American Jewish groups have revolved around two main issues. First, they faced the challenge of skyrocketing … Continue reading
JEWISH NEWS SYNDICATE To Michael Chabon, from biblical Hebron by Yishai Fleisher May 30, 2018 At a recent graduation of Hebrew Union College in Los Angeles, novelist Michael Chabon berated the Jewish community of Hebron…The IDF defends Hebron for two … Continue reading
Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
JEWISH JOURNAL How My Graduation Was Ambushed by Morin Zaray May 22, 2018 …With great pride, I marched into the Stephen S. Wise Temple sanctuary and sat in the front row. Our commencement speaker, author Michael Chabon, took the stage. … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST What happens when famous novelists ‘confront the Occupation’ in the West Bank by Matti Friedman June 23, 2017 …What it’s really about is the writers. Most of the essays aren’t journalism but a kind of selfie in which … Continue reading
“Author Michael Chabon’s traveler’s tale based on his recent trip to Israel reminds us that being a celebrity does not remotely qualify one as being an expert on the Middle East”
JEWISH JOURNAL Michael Chabon’s Israel traveler’s tale by Abraham H. Miller May 19, 2016 ….“Most grievous injustice I have ever seen in my whole life,” [Author Michael] Chabon says about Israel’s “cruel” occupation. Really, the most grievous injustice you have … Continue reading