Most Clicked This Week
- Israel and coronavirus
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
Tag Archives: Trump Peace Plan
“A further glance at the signatories reveals that at least 20 are socialists, reflecting their parties’ frequent significant incitement against Israel and sympathy for the repressive, corrupt, anti-democratic, and murderous Palestinian leadership”
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES 50 European Political Has-Beens Oppose Trump’s Peace Plan by Dr. Manfred Gerstenfeld March 23, 2020 Fifty former senior European politicians have published a letter against the Trump peace plan in the Guardian. Many signatories can … Continue reading
It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
GATESTONE Why is The New York Times Trying to Abort the Trump Peace Plan? by Alan M. Dershowitz May 24, 2019 …Every single expert quoted in the article predicted that it would not succeed. Many of these experts have been … Continue reading