Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: Our Soldiers Speak
“The greatest strategic threat to the future of Israel and the Jewish people is growing divide between my generation of American Millennial Diaspora Jews and those previous generations of diaspora Jews and current Israelis who believe in the survival of the Jewish state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Privilege of American Millennial Diaspora Jews by Micah Q. Jones September 7, 2019 This August, I traveled to Israel as one of 40 Israel Law and Policy (“I-LAP”) delegates. The I-LAP tour was hosted by Our Soldiers Speak (“OSS”)—a non-profit … Continue reading
Our Soldiers Speak tours aim to provide the “gold standard of substantive programming” to those likely to affect the public space in the near future
JNS American nonprofit’s strategic tours offer ‘immense exposure,’ new perspective on Israel by Eliana Rudee August 27, 2019 A group of 42 legal, international relations and military leaders from around the world met with Israeli military officials and politicians this … Continue reading
US cadets visit Israel: “The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock”
JERUSALEM POST U.S. cadets laud Israeli Brothers in Arms following two week tour by Anna Ahronheim June 11, 2019 A group of 40 American cadets and officers wrapped up a two-week trip to Poland and Israel on Monday, meeting with … Continue reading
OUR SOLDIERS SPEAK ELITE DIVISION Jonathan Sherman and Consulate General of Israel to the Midwest present An Exclusive Breakfast Briefing Featuring Brigadier General Zvika Haimovich Commander of The Israel Air Defense Forces (Active) “Securing Our Skies In Today’s Middle East: Israel’s … Continue reading
Our Soldiers Speak, StandWithUs and CAMERA expose American students to Israeli soldiers “to put a human face on the Jewish state while countering misconceptions and anti-Israel activists”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Rock stars’ of the IDF: Israeli soldiers go on tour to educate the masses by Cathryn J. Prince November 12, 2017 The questions come fast and furious for Israel Defense Force reservists Keren and Haitham, who goes by … Continue reading
Our Soldiers Speak, a US-based NGO, “the first, and currently sole organization globally, bringing uniformed IDF soldiers, officers and generals from the field to the campuses and communities throughout the English-speaking world”
YNET US army cadets and US Navy midshipmen take policy tour of Israel August 29, 2017 …As part of their 360 degree approach, Our Soldiers Speak recently implemented a groundbreaking project bringing 28 cadets and Midshipmen from the US Naval Academy, Annapolis … Continue reading
Our Soldiers Speak Lecture Series begins its fourth season. Featuring active members of the IDF MAG Corps, these unique presentations will take place at leading law schools and undergraduate campuses throughout the United States. This season also marks the launch of the … Continue reading