Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Google
The Google Memo everyone’s heads are exploding over: “I can’t remember the last time so many media outlets and observers mischaracterized so many aspects of a text everyone possessed”
NEW YORK TIMES Sundar Pichai Should Resign as Google’s C.E.O. by David Brooks August 11, 2017 …In his memo, [James] Damore cites a series of studies, making the case, for example, that men tend to be more interested in things … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Google’s New Hate Speech Algorithm Has a Problem With Jews by Liel Leibovitz July 28, 2017 …What can machines tell us about the way we converse and about what we may find offensive? That, of course, depends on … Continue reading
GATESTONE Silicon Valley Censorship by Sam Westrop July 26, 2017 Google’s latest project is an application called Perspective, which, as Wired reports, brings the tech company “a step closer to its goal of helping to foster troll-free discussion online, and … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Staff June 10, 2015 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with Eric Schmidt, the executive chairman of search engine giant Google, in Jerusalem on Tuesday afternoon. During the meeting, the premier touted Israel’s robust hi-tech and cyber industries, saying … Continue reading