Most Clicked This Week
- Government plan to make Israel "a world leader in medical cannabis"
- #GoneViral Explaining why she's a Zionist in 3 minutes, 45 seconds
- "American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized"
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- Islamophobia Is a Myth #CharlieHebdo #JeSuisJuif
- Charlottesville: “We learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue"
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- “The New Israel Fund has lost its legitimacy among the vast majority of Israeli citizens long ago"
Tag Archives: Google
The Google Memo everyone’s heads are exploding over: “I can’t remember the last time so many media outlets and observers mischaracterized so many aspects of a text everyone possessed”
NEW YORK TIMES Sundar Pichai Should Resign as Google’s C.E.O. by David Brooks August 11, 2017 …In his memo, [James] Damore cites a series of studies, making the case, for example, that men tend to be more interested in things … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Google’s New Hate Speech Algorithm Has a Problem With Jews by Liel Leibovitz July 28, 2017 …What can machines tell us about the way we converse and about what we may find offensive? That, of course, depends on … Continue reading
GATESTONE Silicon Valley Censorship by Sam Westrop July 26, 2017 Google’s latest project is an application called Perspective, which, as Wired reports, brings the tech company “a step closer to its goal of helping to foster troll-free discussion online, and … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Staff June 10, 2015 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with Eric Schmidt, the executive chairman of search engine giant Google, in Jerusalem on Tuesday afternoon. During the meeting, the premier touted Israel’s robust hi-tech and cyber industries, saying … Continue reading