Most Clicked This Week
- Gaslighting Jews to get the right poll results
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- “The home of an entire family shouldn’t be demolished for the action of one individual,” the Americans pontificated. But the arrogance was only beginning
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- YouTube bans as "hate speech" Bob Dylan song in defense of Israel
Tag Archives: Google
Google noted that the discovery of Bobb’s now-deleted 2007 blog post titled “If I Were a Jew” comes “at a time where we’ve seen an alarming increase in antisemitic attacks”
NEW YORK POST Google reassigns diversity chief who wrote Jews have ‘an insatiable appetite for war’ by Will Feuer and Yaron Steinbuch June 3, 2021 Google is removing its head of diversity strategy from his post — but keeping him … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL YouTube’s Assault on Covid Accountability Editorial Board April 8, 2021 To hold elected representatives responsible for decisions they make, Americans need to know what those officials and their advisers are saying. That’s an essential democratic principle, and … Continue reading
JTA A Google search for ‘Jewish baby strollers’ yields anti-Semitic images. An extremist campaign may be to blame by Ben Sales September 25, 2020 The Google results are shocking: Do an image search for “Jewish baby strollers” and you’ll see … Continue reading
CHRISTIAN POST ‘Creepy Line’ Film Examines Facebook, Google’s Influence; Director Talks ‘Scary’ Way They Use Censorship by Michael Gryboski October 3, 2018 A new documentary examines the way in which sites like Google and Facebook can influence people’s thoughts through … Continue reading
“PragerU’s suit against Google and YouTube alleging unlawful censorship and free speech discrimination has the potential to be groundbreaking” [VIDEO]
THE FEDERALIST PragerU Sues YouTube For Discriminating Against Conservative Videos by Ben Weingarten November 1, 2017 Those blackballed from social media platforms for sharing views dissenting from prevailing progressive Silicon Valleyorthodoxy have to date had little recourse against the tech … Continue reading
The Google Memo everyone’s heads are exploding over: “I can’t remember the last time so many media outlets and observers mischaracterized so many aspects of a text everyone possessed”
NEW YORK TIMES Sundar Pichai Should Resign as Google’s C.E.O. by David Brooks August 11, 2017 …In his memo, [James] Damore cites a series of studies, making the case, for example, that men tend to be more interested in things … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Google’s New Hate Speech Algorithm Has a Problem With Jews by Liel Leibovitz July 28, 2017 …What can machines tell us about the way we converse and about what we may find offensive? That, of course, depends on … Continue reading
GATESTONE Silicon Valley Censorship by Sam Westrop July 26, 2017 Google’s latest project is an application called Perspective, which, as Wired reports, brings the tech company “a step closer to its goal of helping to foster troll-free discussion online, and … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Staff June 10, 2015 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with Eric Schmidt, the executive chairman of search engine giant Google, in Jerusalem on Tuesday afternoon. During the meeting, the premier touted Israel’s robust hi-tech and cyber industries, saying … Continue reading