Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Marie Newman
“In keeping with the language and themes that feature in the UN’s ritual denunciations of Israel, the resolution portrays the Jewish state as an incorrigible colonizer”
ALGEMEINER ‘Ideology of Rage’ Comes to Congress Ben Cohen May 22, 2022 It is the sort of resolution one would expect to be tabled before the UN General Assembly or even Iran’s parliament, the Majlis, but not the US Congress. … Continue reading
JTA Pro-Palestinian influence at center of congressional bribery allegations by Ron Kampeas February 3, 2022 An alleged bid to get a freshman congresswoman to adopt pro-Palestinian stances is at the center of a bribery scandal dating back to 2018. Rep. … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Pro-Israel groups react to Rep. Dan Lipinski’s primary loss in Illinois by Jacob Kornbluh March 18, 2020 Following incumbent moderate Rep. Dan Lipinski’s (D-IL) loss last night to progressive challenger Marie Newman, critics are questioning why pro-Israel groups … Continue reading
Illinois Congressman Lipinski’s support for Israel “was never a contention point until his opponent, Marie Newman, turned it into one last cycle by reaching out to the large Arab community in the district and weaponizing the topic against him”
JEWISH INSIDER How an Illinois congressional race has become a circular firing squad with Israel in the center by Ian Deitch February 4, 2020 Illinois’ 3rd congressional district is a grouping of predominantly Catholic neighborhoods in Chicago’s west and southwest … Continue reading