Most Clicked This Week
- "The American Jewish establishment needs Trump to be an anti-Semite to justify its continued support for the Democratic Party"
- Rabbi Niederman had a message for the non-Haredi Jews who form the vast majority of New York’s incredibly diverse Jewish community. “Don’t think that because you don’t have a kippa and you don’t dress like the Hasidim that you are safe”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- German owners of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Pret a Manger, Dr Pepper, Panera Bread among others initiate program to support Holocaust survivors
- Temple Mount prayers "conducted in a very discreet manner, but the worshipers were nevertheless clearly participating in a discernible Jewish prayer service"
- "In 2019, two in every three religious or racially motivated assaults in the New York City area were on Jews"
- “If you are against federal action to stop anti-Semitic discrimination on college campuses just because Trump is doing it, then you’re the one with the problem”
- British Jews "overcome by the sense of deliverance from a great evil, some even wept"
Tag Archives: Gulf Cooperation Council
JERUSALEM POST Lebanese foreign minister denounces Arab League’s designation of Hezbollah as terror group by Staff March 13, 2016 Lebanon’s Foreign Minister Jebran Bassil said on Sunday that the Arab League’s motion last Friday to list Hezbollah as a terror … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Arab League Mulls Formally Declaring Hezbollah a Terror Entity by Hana Levi Julian March 6, 2016 The Arab League is considering a move to join the Gulf Cooperation Council, the United States and the European Union in listing … Continue reading
IMRA U.S. Blocks Israel-GCC Ties February 11, 2016 Israel has determined that the United States was trying to block relations with the Gulf Cooperation Council. A senior official responsible for relations with the Arab world said the administration of President Barack Obama was … Continue reading