Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: Assad
TABLET MAG Obama’s Syria Policy Isn’t a ‘Mistake.’ It’s Deliberate. by Lee Smith September 7, 2016 …What Kristof, Cohen, Wright, and their colleagues apparently can’t see, even at this late date, is that Obama’s inaction in Syria is not simply … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Jonathan Spyer October 2014 As the U.S. and its Middle Eastern allies take on the Islamic State, the biggest challenge will be preventing other extremists—whether Al-Qaeda or Iranian proxies—from filling in the power vacuum. ….The Islamic State has now … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by James Kirchick August 8, 2014 People in the Middle East who put their trust in Barack Obama are suffering right now In January, President Obama likened fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria to a “jayvee … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Lilach Shoval, Danny Brenner, Daniel Siryoti, Shlomo Cesana, Israel Hayom Staff and The Associated Press June 23, 2014 In response to deadly border attack in which Israeli teen was killed, IAF strikes nine Syrian military targets, reportedly … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Editorial Board MAY 15, 2014 THE PRINCIPAL achievement the Obama administration might claim in an otherwise tragically failed response to Syria’s civil war is eroding. Last September President Obama brokered an agreement with Russia under which the regime … Continue reading