Most Clicked This Week
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- French Judge: If you smoke pot before killing a Jew, you're not criminally liable
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- About to release its first studio album, the YMCA Jerusalem Youth Chorus models the meeting of music and conflict transformation [VIDEO]
- Jerusalem court ruling proves "Second Intifada was not a popular uprising, but a planned and deliberate war against the civilian population of Israel”
Tag Archives: Husam Zomlot
DC’s “PLO Mission has been operating illegally since 1987. Subsequent administrations, however, allowed it to stay open anyway for political and diplomatic reasons”
JNS Despite outcry, shuttered PLO Mission did not aid peace process while contravening U.S. law by Israel Kasnett October 5, 2018 After months of speculation over what steps the Trump administration would take against the Palestinian Liberation Organization Mission in … Continue reading