Most Clicked This Week
- "Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee"
- Classified State Department report could bust myth that millions of refugees need UNRWA
- When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- EVENT: Caroline Glick in Chicago
- #IranDeal Obama administration"in its sycophantic zeal to curry favor with the mullahs" sabotaged assassination plot
- Abbas called Israel a "colonialist project that has nothing to do with Jews"
- "Trump to pick David Schenker, former Rumsfeld adviser and director of pro-Israel think tank to serve as top US diplomat to the Middle East"
Tag Archives: gay
THE FEDERALIST Coming Out As A Republican To My Democrat Family Went Worse Than Coming Out Gay by Adam Levine January 9, 2018 …I reached my threshold where no amount of hypothetical Republican bigotry or greed could approach the magnitude … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA Neo-Nazi Comes Out as Gay and Jewish; Renounces 40 Years of Hatred and Abuse by John Ellis October 18, 2017 Kevin Wilshaw doesn’t just have a Jewish heritage, he’s also gay. Complicating things, Wilshaw was a leader in the … Continue reading
NYC gay man looks back at the liberal bubble he inhabited: “What I saw was ugly, lock step, incurious and mean-spirited”
NEW YORK POST I’m a gay New Yorker — and I’m coming out as a conservative by Chadwick Moore February 11, 2017 When Out magazine assigned me an interview with the rabble-rouser Milo Yiannopoulos, I knew it would be controversial. … Continue reading
“Like most feminist organizations, most gay rights advocates have paid scant attention to Islam” preferring instead to change their Facebook picture, Tweet hashtags and attend candle vigils
JIHAD WATCH Why Jihadists Kill ‘Gays’ by A.J. Caschetta June 18, 2016 ….Bruce Bawer, an iconic gay rights intellectual, warned of the dangers Islam posed to the West in general and to gay men in particular. Bawer witnessed rapid changes … Continue reading
“In Israel, the record of LGBT civil rights is not only sterling but also groundbreaking, preceding developments in the United States and much of Europe”
ALGEMEINER Why I Am a Proud, Queer, Jewish ‘Pinkwasher’ by Corrine Blackmer April 7, 2016 In 2008, I emerged from the largest and scariest closet I have ever lived inside: I came out as a proud, queer, Jewish “pinkwasher.” I … Continue reading
Payam Feili, who fled Iran due to dangers he faces there as a gay man, is nearing the end of his three-month Israel visa
TIMES OF ISRAEL Gay Iranian poet said to seek asylum in Israel by Staff and AP February 24, 2016 Iranian poet Payam Feili’s three month visa to Israel is coming to an end, and he now seeks asylum in the … Continue reading
OUT MAGAZINE The Creating Change Protest Was Pure Anti-Semitism by Michael Lucas January 27, 2016 It could have been a scene from the early days of Nazi Germany: a raucous mob surrounding a gathering of Jews, chanting vicious slogans, screaming … Continue reading