Most Clicked This Week
- “Forward” pulls the plug on print, no doubt not unrelated to their “radical-feminist editorial policy that also upped the ante on anti-Orthodox and anti-Israel diatribes”
- "Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state"
- "The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics"
- "Antisemitic blacks assumed that they could not be credibly charged with bigotry and were therefore free to say what they pleased about Jews"
- Liberal Buzzfeed acknowledges reality of declining Democrat support for Israel
- Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women's March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
Tag Archives: gay
THE FEDERALIST Coming Out As A Republican To My Democrat Family Went Worse Than Coming Out Gay by Adam Levine January 9, 2018 …I reached my threshold where no amount of hypothetical Republican bigotry or greed could approach the magnitude … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA Neo-Nazi Comes Out as Gay and Jewish; Renounces 40 Years of Hatred and Abuse by John Ellis October 18, 2017 Kevin Wilshaw doesn’t just have a Jewish heritage, he’s also gay. Complicating things, Wilshaw was a leader in the … Continue reading
NYC gay man looks back at the liberal bubble he inhabited: “What I saw was ugly, lock step, incurious and mean-spirited”
NEW YORK POST I’m a gay New Yorker — and I’m coming out as a conservative by Chadwick Moore February 11, 2017 When Out magazine assigned me an interview with the rabble-rouser Milo Yiannopoulos, I knew it would be controversial. … Continue reading
“Like most feminist organizations, most gay rights advocates have paid scant attention to Islam” preferring instead to change their Facebook picture, Tweet hashtags and attend candle vigils
JIHAD WATCH Why Jihadists Kill ‘Gays’ by A.J. Caschetta June 18, 2016 ….Bruce Bawer, an iconic gay rights intellectual, warned of the dangers Islam posed to the West in general and to gay men in particular. Bawer witnessed rapid changes … Continue reading
“In Israel, the record of LGBT civil rights is not only sterling but also groundbreaking, preceding developments in the United States and much of Europe”
ALGEMEINER Why I Am a Proud, Queer, Jewish ‘Pinkwasher’ by Corrine Blackmer April 7, 2016 In 2008, I emerged from the largest and scariest closet I have ever lived inside: I came out as a proud, queer, Jewish “pinkwasher.” I … Continue reading
Payam Feili, who fled Iran due to dangers he faces there as a gay man, is nearing the end of his three-month Israel visa
TIMES OF ISRAEL Gay Iranian poet said to seek asylum in Israel by Staff and AP February 24, 2016 Iranian poet Payam Feili’s three month visa to Israel is coming to an end, and he now seeks asylum in the … Continue reading
OUT MAGAZINE The Creating Change Protest Was Pure Anti-Semitism by Michael Lucas January 27, 2016 It could have been a scene from the early days of Nazi Germany: a raucous mob surrounding a gathering of Jews, chanting vicious slogans, screaming … Continue reading