Most Clicked This Week
- "She masterminded the 2001 murder of my daughter and 14 others in the Sbarro pizzeria bombing. Not only is she still free, she's a celebrity"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- California judge “called Plaintiff a ‘Jew Boy’ and made fun of his Jewish heritage loudly, in a demeaning and unwelcome manner”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Netanyahu’s comments on annexation delays "come as speculation is high that the country could be heading to a fourth round of elections"
Tag Archives: Tamika Mallory
“The Women’s March insisted in a tweet that the only reason behind the trio’s departure was the expiration of their terms”
NEW YORK POST Women’s March cuts ties with Linda Sarsour, other leaders after anti-Semitism claims by Aaron Feis September 16, 2019 The Women’s March has cut ties with three founding board members, including Linda Sarsour, who have been dogged by … Continue reading
Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other”
ALGEMEINER Former Women’s March Leader Upbraids ‘Antisemite’ Linda Sarsour for Posting Article Claiming Jews Are Waging War on Black People by Shiryn Ghermezian January 20, 2019 Anti-Israel activist and Woman’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour was excoriated as an “antisemite” on Sunday … Continue reading
“Jews are being gaslighted — psychologically manipulated to the point of questioning our own sanity and reality — by Farrakhan, Sarsour, Tamika Mallory and the leftist Jews who reflexively defend them”
JEWISH JOURNAL The March of Hate by Karen Lehrman Bloch January 9, 2019 Let’s be very clear: If you decide to participate in the national Women’s March, you are enabling and abetting hatred of the Jewish people. If you are … Continue reading
Democratic Jews have refused to mobilize to oppose the antisemites in their quarters. Indeed, in some cases they are supported outright
JERUSALEM POST The Peril of Politicized Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick June 22, 2018 …Rising stars in the Democratic Party, including Rep. Ellison and Women’s March leaders Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour along with the Congressional Black Caucus embrace Louis … Continue reading