Most Clicked This Week
- “The attacks on pro-Israel Professor Hill were launched even though leftist thinking dictates he should enjoy triple-protected status because he checks three boxes on the all-important intersectional checklist: he’s black, gay, and an immigrant”
- Words are not violence. Violence is violence.
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: Tamika Mallory
Rather than speaking out against a Jew-hater, #ADL has made common cause with a notorious Farrakhan supporter
JNS Say her name? How the Breonna Taylor case became another ADL disgrace by Jonathan Tobin October 9, 2020 …For those who think that there’s nothing wrong with the ADL jumping on the liberal bandwagon in this case, there’s another … Continue reading
“The Women’s March insisted in a tweet that the only reason behind the trio’s departure was the expiration of their terms”
NEW YORK POST Women’s March cuts ties with Linda Sarsour, other leaders after anti-Semitism claims by Aaron Feis September 16, 2019 The Women’s March has cut ties with three founding board members, including Linda Sarsour, who have been dogged by … Continue reading
Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other”
ALGEMEINER Former Women’s March Leader Upbraids ‘Antisemite’ Linda Sarsour for Posting Article Claiming Jews Are Waging War on Black People by Shiryn Ghermezian January 20, 2019 Anti-Israel activist and Woman’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour was excoriated as an “antisemite” on Sunday … Continue reading
“Jews are being gaslighted — psychologically manipulated to the point of questioning our own sanity and reality — by Farrakhan, Sarsour, Tamika Mallory and the leftist Jews who reflexively defend them”
JEWISH JOURNAL The March of Hate by Karen Lehrman Bloch January 9, 2019 Let’s be very clear: If you decide to participate in the national Women’s March, you are enabling and abetting hatred of the Jewish people. If you are … Continue reading
Democratic Jews have refused to mobilize to oppose the antisemites in their quarters. Indeed, in some cases they are supported outright
JERUSALEM POST The Peril of Politicized Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick June 22, 2018 …Rising stars in the Democratic Party, including Rep. Ellison and Women’s March leaders Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour along with the Congressional Black Caucus embrace Louis … Continue reading