Most Clicked This Week
- Gaslighting Jews to get the right poll results
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- “The home of an entire family shouldn’t be demolished for the action of one individual,” the Americans pontificated. But the arrogance was only beginning
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- YouTube bans as "hate speech" Bob Dylan song in defense of Israel
Tag Archives: US Holocaust Memorial Museum
FREE BEACON US Holocaust Museum Rejects AOC’s Concentration Camp Remarks by Philip Caldwell June 24, 2019 In a statement Monday, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum disavowed comparisons between the Holocaust and other events. The statement follows the recent media storm … Continue reading
US Holocaust Memorial Museum “remains what it would prefer not to be: pertinent to understanding not only the past but the present”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Vilest and Noblest Manifestations of Humanity by George Will April 26, 2018 As the museum of human nature, aka the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, marks its 25th anniversary, it continues to receive artifacts, such as a … Continue reading
HUFF POST Lawmaker Who Blamed Storm On Jewish Bankers Takes Bizarre Trip To Holocaust Museum by Ed Mazza April 20, 2018 A Democratic lawmaker in Washington, D.C., who once blamed a winter storm on Jewish bankers visited the U.S. Holocaust Memorial … Continue reading
AL ARABIYA ENGLISH Muslim World League: Holocaust is a crime that no one can deny or undermine by Staff January 26, 2018 The head of the Saudi-based Muslim World League, Dr. Mohammad Alissa, on the occasion of the International Holocaust … Continue reading
“Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
NY POST EDITORIAL BOARD Playing politics with the Holocaust Museum Editorial Board September 9, 2017 What will it take to keep the United States Holocaust Museum free of political interference and manipulation? The problem first popped up soon after its … Continue reading
Former NBA player Ray Allen: “I didn’t go to Poland as black person, a white person, a Christian person or a Jewish person — I went as a human being” [VIDEO]
THE PLAYERS TRIBUNE Why I Went to Auschwitz by Ray Allen August 3, 2017 …I took that [Auschwitz] trip just a few months ago. It was my first time in Poland. I went there to learn more about something that had … Continue reading
THE UNDEFEATED Ray Allen talks about his passion for teaching others about the Holocaust by Kelley D. Evans April 28, 2017 After former NBA 3-point legend Ray Allen retired in November 2016, the two-time NBA champ picked up something he’d … Continue reading
When it concerns genocide, what’s more useful — create an “initiative” amid fanfare or actually save lives ?
NATIONAL REVIEW Obama’s ‘Atrocity Prevention Board’ — Abandoned, but Not Forgotten by Elliott Abrams October 7, 2015 In April 2012, Barack Obama went to the Holocaust Museum to declare, in solemn tones, that the lessons of the Holocaust and other … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Terrence McCoy August 7, 2014 From Ed Lasky: The world seemingly has no interest in the human rights abuses that go on daily at a breathtaking rate and with a viscousness that far exceeds anything seen in the … Continue reading