Most Clicked This Week
- JUF of Metro Chicago Celebrates Israel @ 70 [VIDEO]
- #NataliePortman's "initial reason for concern was the clashes in #Gaza"
- "An impressive new movie dramatizes the story behind the famous Supreme Court case about whether it is permissible for the government to condemn homes in order to promote private "economic development" [VIDEO]
- "In a first for the US, State Department erases references to 'Israeli occupation' in annual report. PA says 'US has sided with Israel'"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Having Linda Sarsour and head of JVP at #NewSchool leading a panel on #antisemitism is like Oscar Meyer leading a panel on vegetarianism” [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Congressman Peter Roskam
Please Join Protect Our Heritage PAC for a Reception honoring Congressman Peter Roskam Wednesday, May 2, 2018 5:30 – 7:00 PM Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano 20560 N. Rand Road, Deer Park, IL Congressman Roskam has been a life-long supporter of the … Continue reading
#IranDeal Brad Sherman (D-Calif): “virtually certain” the Boeing aircraft would be used for nefarious purposes [VIDEO]
THE HILL House passes legislation blocking Boeing sale to Iran Air by Kristina Wong July 7, 2016 The House on Thursday evening passed Republican-led legislation to block Boeing’s planned sale of aircraft to Iran — a move that was not … Continue reading
CHICAGO SUN TIMES by Steve Huntley July 1, 2015 The Obama administration rarely misses an opportunity to take a swipe at Israel. This week President Barack Obama signed the fast track trade bill that includes admirable language rejecting the unjust … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo May 12, 2015 A leading pro-Israel lawmaker is pushing back against lobbying efforts by anti-Israel activists to derail a piece of legislation that would work to prevent U.S. trade partners from supporting economic boycotts … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil February 10, 2015 A new Congressional bill will seek to battle efforts to boycott Israel by linking rejection of BDS to a trade agreement being negotiated with the European Union, the largest free trade … Continue reading