Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- "Connections between an American charity and Hamas, PFLP, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad"
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- CAMERA on Campus: “We’re seeing Jewish-led anti-Israel groups such as If Not Now working hard to infiltrate campuses, summer camps and Israel trips”
- ADL attack on Kavanaugh nomination "latest instance of how Jonathan Greenblatt has turned the venerable anti-Semitism watchdog into a partisan outfit"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true"
Tag Archives: Congressman Peter Roskam
THE TOWER Congressional Committee Unanimously Passes Bipartisan Israel Anti-Boycott by Staff June 29, 2018 The influential House Foreign Affairs Committee unanimously passed the bipartisan Israel Anti-Boycott Act sending it to the full House of Representatives for a vote, The Jerusalem Post reported Thursday. The bill would … Continue reading
Please Join Protect Our Heritage PAC for a Reception honoring Congressman Peter Roskam Wednesday, May 2, 2018 5:30 – 7:00 PM Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano 20560 N. Rand Road, Deer Park, IL Congressman Roskam has been a life-long supporter of the … Continue reading
#IranDeal Brad Sherman (D-Calif): “virtually certain” the Boeing aircraft would be used for nefarious purposes [VIDEO]
THE HILL House passes legislation blocking Boeing sale to Iran Air by Kristina Wong July 7, 2016 The House on Thursday evening passed Republican-led legislation to block Boeing’s planned sale of aircraft to Iran — a move that was not … Continue reading
CHICAGO SUN TIMES by Steve Huntley July 1, 2015 The Obama administration rarely misses an opportunity to take a swipe at Israel. This week President Barack Obama signed the fast track trade bill that includes admirable language rejecting the unjust … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo May 12, 2015 A leading pro-Israel lawmaker is pushing back against lobbying efforts by anti-Israel activists to derail a piece of legislation that would work to prevent U.S. trade partners from supporting economic boycotts … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil February 10, 2015 A new Congressional bill will seek to battle efforts to boycott Israel by linking rejection of BDS to a trade agreement being negotiated with the European Union, the largest free trade … Continue reading