Most Clicked This Week
- "The year 1968 marked a turning point in Western civilization. It was a year of seismic social and political change from which it has not recovered"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- Lawsuit alleges "Newton public school students are propagandized with materials that slander Israel and the Jewish people, and that falsify history to promote the Islamic religion in public schools"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Why are most Westerners ignorant about history of #Islam and the West ?
Tag Archives: Congressman Peter Roskam
THE TOWER Congressional Committee Unanimously Passes Bipartisan Israel Anti-Boycott by Staff June 29, 2018 The influential House Foreign Affairs Committee unanimously passed the bipartisan Israel Anti-Boycott Act sending it to the full House of Representatives for a vote, The Jerusalem Post reported Thursday. The bill would … Continue reading
Please Join Protect Our Heritage PAC for a Reception honoring Congressman Peter Roskam Wednesday, May 2, 2018 5:30 – 7:00 PM Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano 20560 N. Rand Road, Deer Park, IL Congressman Roskam has been a life-long supporter of the … Continue reading
#IranDeal Brad Sherman (D-Calif): “virtually certain” the Boeing aircraft would be used for nefarious purposes [VIDEO]
THE HILL House passes legislation blocking Boeing sale to Iran Air by Kristina Wong July 7, 2016 The House on Thursday evening passed Republican-led legislation to block Boeing’s planned sale of aircraft to Iran — a move that was not … Continue reading
CHICAGO SUN TIMES by Steve Huntley July 1, 2015 The Obama administration rarely misses an opportunity to take a swipe at Israel. This week President Barack Obama signed the fast track trade bill that includes admirable language rejecting the unjust … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo May 12, 2015 A leading pro-Israel lawmaker is pushing back against lobbying efforts by anti-Israel activists to derail a piece of legislation that would work to prevent U.S. trade partners from supporting economic boycotts … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil February 10, 2015 A new Congressional bill will seek to battle efforts to boycott Israel by linking rejection of BDS to a trade agreement being negotiated with the European Union, the largest free trade … Continue reading