Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: Department of Justice
FBI, DOJ staff dismayed that powerful people should not be charged — decision came from the top down to not charge Hillary Clinton
FOX NEWS FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider by Malia Zimmerman, Adam Housley October 13, 2016 The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled … Continue reading
Comey “wanted us to know Hillary was guilty as hell. But he was not willing to pit the FBI against Obama’s DOJ”
AMERICAN THINKER Why Comey Blinked by Karin McQuillan July 6, 2016 …Comey is telling us he spoke to the Obama DOJ about “what resolution may be appropriate.” It is obvious he was told that no criminal charges would be brought … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Hillary’s Victories Mean Painful Legal Choices for DOJ, WH by Charles Lipson February 29, 2016 Few jobs are as demanding as the U.S. attorney general’s. The AG’s popularity peaks at the swearing-in ceremony and goes downhill from … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA by Phyllis Chesler July 29, 2015 And so, at long last, after thirty years, seven of which he spent in solitary confinement—the most barbaric of punishments—Jonathan Pollard will be pardoned and may live to breathe the air of freedom. I … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Rick Moran December 12, 2014 A DoJ study conducted by the Bureau of Justice Statistics has some startling information on campus sexual assaults. It appears that a previous study that purported to show 1 in 5 female … Continue reading