Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Says the former anarchist: "The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects"
Tag Archives: Public Broadcasting Service
CAMERA had it right: PBS’ Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on ‘Thousands of New Settlements’
CAMERA PBS Ombudsman Upholds CAMERA Criticism of Ben Rhodes’ Settlements Falsehood by Tamar Sternthal January 15, 2017 PBS Ombudsman Michael Getler upholds CAMERA’s criticism of the Dec. 23 “NewsHour” interview in which anchor Judy Woodruff failed to challenge or correct a … Continue reading