Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Real Housewives of ISIS
The Real Housewives of #ISIS: “‘It’s only three days till the beheading and I’ve got no idea what to wear” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL BBC sparks a stir with Islamic State ‘Real Housewives’ sketch by Agencies January 6, 2017 The BBC sparked a social media storm after screening a comedy sketch called “The Real Housewives of ISIS,” satirizing the women lured … Continue reading