Most Clicked This Week
- Examples of how Palestinians are incited to murder
- Brilliant unpacking of Hannah Arendt’s “Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil”
- AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
- #UMich Prof #CheneyLippold "wears his loyalty to BDS as a badge of honor, an academic in favor of shutting down academic choices"
- "Another cultural achievement of Obama was to destroy the last vestiges of a Democratic workers’ party of Humphrey, JFK, or even Bill Clinton and to replace it with a pyramidal party of the poor dependent on government entitlements and reparations, and a small, rich, and hip elite at the top"
Tag Archives: Generation Z
Generation Z: “From universal health care to equality for minorities and the LGBTQ community, Israel should be their model nation”
JNS Generation Z perspective: Why are my peers embracing anti-Semitism and socialism? by Noah Phillips September 13, 2018 …Despite the hell that would be unleased on gays, women and minorities if Israel were replaced by another Islamic theocracy, Socialists and … Continue reading