Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: Progressives
“The radicalization of white progressives at the heart of the mayhem represents the greatest threat to the communal future of American Jewry, to relations between the American Jewish community and the rest of the Jewish world, and to US-Israel relations”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The great threat to America – and to American Jewry by Caroline B. Glick June 5, 2020 …For American Jews, the violent riots constitute a challenge on several levels. First, there is the challenge … Continue reading
“Until American progressives accept that the occupation is not the central issue for Israelis, we’re going to have a hard time reunifying the Jewish people”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Occupation Über Alles’ by Daniel Gordis November 15, 2019 …We’re asking the wrong question about the occupation. “When will Israel end the occupation,” or more commonly among many American Jewish progressives, “What can we do to pressure … Continue reading
American progressive’s “utter lack of interest in what actually interests the citizens of Israel has to change”
JERUSALEM POST If American Jewish Progressives Really Seek Change by Daniel Gordis July 18, 2018 …In May, Israeli troops killed several dozen Palestinians, many of them young, at the Gaza border fence. It was a tragic day, but aside from … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Israel and the Death of Progressivism by Barry Shaw August 27, 2016 …Linking the fate of Jews to Israel in a disparaging anti-Semitic manner is not new. What is sinister is the moral tone taken by Israel haters … Continue reading
JEWISH ADVOCATE J Street: A Knife Inside the Tent by Charles Jacobs November 6, 2015 …Yet perhaps what is most painful is the behavior of two groups of American Jews – our confused leaders and our Jewish “progressives.” Knowing the … Continue reading
THE FORWARD by JTA August 17, 2015 In a letter to Congress, 340 U.S. rabbis from the major streams of Judaism expressed support for the Iran nuclear deal. The letter sent Monday urges the House of Representatives and Senate to endorse the … Continue reading
JNS by Abraham H. Miller August 10, 2015 ….My acquaintance is the epitome of the progressive-minded Jew. With all the rallies she attended, she never once marched for Israel or even for the release of Soviet Jewry. Today, her mantra … Continue reading