Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: John Ellison
Going against the grain, University of Chicago dean-with-a-spine tells incoming freshmen “Brace yourself for hearing other points of view”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE U. of C. tells incoming freshmen it does not support ‘trigger warnings’ or ‘safe spaces’ by Leonor Vivanco and Dawn Rhodes August 25, 2016 …As colleges across the country wrestle with balancing academic freedom and open discourse with … Continue reading