Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Tag Archives: CIA
“General Michael Hayden provides inside look into Israel’s 2007 airstrike on Assad’s nuclear reactor”
YNET CIA director: I was sure if we didn’t strike Syria’s nuclear reactor, Israel would by Ronen Bergman December 30, 2016 “It was one of the most candid conversations I’ve ever had with him,” says Gen. Michael Hayden as he … Continue reading
CBS NEWS by Dan Raviv February 15, 2015 In true-life espionage stories that inadvertently go public, there are often three stages: the initial revelation, the corrective second version from other sources, and – decades later – what really happened. Newsweek and … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Clifford D. May December 17, 2014 ……George Orwell, a man of the left, is often attributed with pointing out that people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence … Continue reading
RICOCHET by Herbert Meyer December 11, 2014 …..Option One: The CIA should not use any of these so-called enhanced interrogation techniques to stop an attack. I’d rather die. Option Two: The CIA should do whatever it takes to keep my … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Michael Goodwin December 10, 2014 A television documentary the other night featured American soldiers who fought the Nazis in the Battle of the Bulge, the last major German offensive of World War II. The soldiers were … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACY by Merve Tahiroglu December 9, 2014 A joint U.S.-Turkish operation last month led to the capture of a senior Libyan al-Qaeda leader allegedly involved in the 2012 murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi. While … Continue reading