Most Clicked This Week
- Latest Israeli desalination plant will be the largest of its kind worldwide. But China won't be building it.
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Though they are 21 percent of population, Arabs account for only 2 percent of COVID-19 deaths and 6 percent of cases. Even the month of Ramadan ended without any outbreaks"
- "Ahead of his arraignment in the first-ever criminal trial of a sitting Israeli premier, #Bibi accuses the left of “stitching together” charges against him after having failed to remove him at the ballot box"
- "Senior officials in the moderate Arab countries made it clear that, despite the pan-Arab stance against the annexation plan, behind the scenes the move is not being challenged as forcibly as the Palestinians might hope"
- The perfect reality-show set up with 200 people from all walks of life: Israelis, Palestinians, religious and secular, all COVID patients recovering under one roof
- COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
- “Nearly 700 soldiers were killed during Israel’s 18-year occupation of Lebanon; journalist Matti Friedman teamed up with the Kan broadcaster to tell their story”
Tag Archives: CIA
“General Michael Hayden provides inside look into Israel’s 2007 airstrike on Assad’s nuclear reactor”
YNET CIA director: I was sure if we didn’t strike Syria’s nuclear reactor, Israel would by Ronen Bergman December 30, 2016 “It was one of the most candid conversations I’ve ever had with him,” says Gen. Michael Hayden as he … Continue reading
CBS NEWS by Dan Raviv February 15, 2015 In true-life espionage stories that inadvertently go public, there are often three stages: the initial revelation, the corrective second version from other sources, and – decades later – what really happened. Newsweek and … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Clifford D. May December 17, 2014 ……George Orwell, a man of the left, is often attributed with pointing out that people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence … Continue reading
RICOCHET by Herbert Meyer December 11, 2014 …..Option One: The CIA should not use any of these so-called enhanced interrogation techniques to stop an attack. I’d rather die. Option Two: The CIA should do whatever it takes to keep my … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Michael Goodwin December 10, 2014 A television documentary the other night featured American soldiers who fought the Nazis in the Battle of the Bulge, the last major German offensive of World War II. The soldiers were … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACY by Merve Tahiroglu December 9, 2014 A joint U.S.-Turkish operation last month led to the capture of a senior Libyan al-Qaeda leader allegedly involved in the 2012 murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi. While … Continue reading