Most Clicked This Week
- The president of Germany -- the country that brought us the Holocaust -- has just congratulated the country that has a) denied the Holocaust and b) called for Israel's destruction
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "Israel’s first trip to the Moon, bringing the country’s flag to Earth’s satellite, also the first private mission to the lunar surface"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- New Yorker article "full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light"
- “He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
Tag Archives: CIA
“General Michael Hayden provides inside look into Israel’s 2007 airstrike on Assad’s nuclear reactor”
YNET CIA director: I was sure if we didn’t strike Syria’s nuclear reactor, Israel would by Ronen Bergman December 30, 2016 “It was one of the most candid conversations I’ve ever had with him,” says Gen. Michael Hayden as he … Continue reading
CBS NEWS by Dan Raviv February 15, 2015 In true-life espionage stories that inadvertently go public, there are often three stages: the initial revelation, the corrective second version from other sources, and – decades later – what really happened. Newsweek and … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Clifford D. May December 17, 2014 ……George Orwell, a man of the left, is often attributed with pointing out that people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence … Continue reading
RICOCHET by Herbert Meyer December 11, 2014 …..Option One: The CIA should not use any of these so-called enhanced interrogation techniques to stop an attack. I’d rather die. Option Two: The CIA should do whatever it takes to keep my … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Michael Goodwin December 10, 2014 A television documentary the other night featured American soldiers who fought the Nazis in the Battle of the Bulge, the last major German offensive of World War II. The soldiers were … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACY by Merve Tahiroglu December 9, 2014 A joint U.S.-Turkish operation last month led to the capture of a senior Libyan al-Qaeda leader allegedly involved in the 2012 murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi. While … Continue reading