Most Clicked This Week
- “The old order is dead. What comes next?”
- SUNDAY EVENING VIRTUAL EVENT: Surviving the Big Tech Purge
- Congressmen Gottheimer, Mast Re-Introduce Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act
- "The Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel said it would “exclude” those in UAE from call to ban Israeli economic and diplomatic partnerships"
- Lebanese social media user comments: "If you love Iran so bad, why don't you go there and leave us the f*** alone?"
- #BretStephens to #PresidentBiden : The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- “It is time for UNRWA to finally come clean about its teaching of the radical Palestinian curriculum”
- "Moving Israel from U.S. European Command responsibilty to CENTCOM was once a non-starter because of long-simmering tensions between Israel and its regional neighbors, who have been CENTCOM’s allies in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere"
Tag Archives: Islamic Revolutionary Guards’ Quds Force
“In addition to prohibiting any negotiations over Iran’s military power or regional ambitions, the legislation would oblige the government to work toward evicting the United States from the Middle East and destroying Israel within twenty years”
WASHINGTON INSTITUTE FOR NEAR EAST POLICY New Iranian Bill Aims to Officialize a Policy of Avenging Soleimani and Destroying Israel by Farzin Nadimi Jan 12, 2021 On December 30, hardline politicians in Iran introduced a new parliamentary bill mapping out … Continue reading
“So it is war between Israel and Iran, prosecuted over the ruins of Iraq, Lebanon and Syria. But it won’t necessarily stay that way”
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Iran-Israel War Is Here by Jonathan Spyer Aug. 27, 2019 Israel and Iran are at war. Israeli strikes this week in southern Syria, western Iraq and eastern Lebanon—and possibly even Beirut—confirm it. This war is a … Continue reading
“IRGC Quds Force was planning to strike northern Israel in the coming days by launching several armed drones against the targets”
JERUSALEM POST IDF confirms: Israel attacked Syria to prevent Iranian terror attack by Anna Ahronheim August 25, 2019 Israel struck several targets in the village of Aqraba south of the Syrian capital of Damascus overnight Saturday, thwarting an attack by … Continue reading