Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
Tag Archives: Kotel
“Jews from around the world will be able to land at Ben-Gurion and in a short amount of time be at the Western Wall to be spiritually uplifted”
JNS Extension of high-speed rail to Old City Jerusalem expected to alleviate traffic, boost tourism by Josh Hasten February 20, 2020 In what is being dubbed as a historical development, Israel’s Transportation Ministry announced this week that is it moving … Continue reading
“Jews are ‘colonialists’ and ‘occupiers’ who only arrived in Israel in 1948, the academics claimed on Palestinian TV”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian academics deny archaelogical evidence of Jews in Israel by Donna Rachel Edmunds December 1, 2019 The Palestinian Authority is continuing with its propaganda mission to deny Jewish links to the land of Israel by placing on television … Continue reading
For Tisha B’Av, this Christian “spent one minute meditating on each of the horrors done to Jews in the name of Christianity. He began at eight in the morning but by one in the afternoon, he was little more than halfway through the list”
BREAKING ISRAEL NEWS Christian Declaration of Tisha B’Av Atrocities Against Jews Presented at Knesset by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 18, 2018 A simple act of contrition by a devout Christian led to a powerful meeting in the Knesset and will … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years by Amanda Borschel-Dan October 16, 2017 Archaeologists are one step closer to solving the riddle of what took place in Jerusalem following the destruction of … Continue reading
“Man praying at Western Wall on 17th of Tammuz discovers mixed gender prayer space is completely empty. ‘Where are the Reform worshippers?'”
HAARETZ Who Are We to Tell Religious Jews What to Do at the Western Wall? by Irit Linur July 11, 2017 Like many secular Jews, I am not particularly interested in the Kotel. It has no shade or Zara outlet. … Continue reading
“People have every right to be angry about the government’s move…While wrong, it doesn’t justify the vitriol being leveled at the government by American Jewish leaders threatening to rethink their support for Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Who Cares About Jewish Unity? by Caroline B. Glick June 29, 2017 There are four important aspects to the government’s decisions on Sunday relating to egalitarian prayer at the Western Wall and the conversion bill. The first is … Continue reading
“Don’t delude yourself thinking your quarrels are a battle over Israel’s existence. There are genuine threats to Israel, and they’ve nothing to do with who prays where or when”
JNS A different take on the Western Wall controversy by Stephen M. Flatow June 28, 2017 The headlines of the Jewish press this week were filled with stories about angry American Jews arriving in Israel and denouncing the Israeli government’s … Continue reading