Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Kotel
For Tisha B’Av, this Christian “spent one minute meditating on each of the horrors done to Jews in the name of Christianity. He began at eight in the morning but by one in the afternoon, he was little more than halfway through the list”
BREAKING ISRAEL NEWS Christian Declaration of Tisha B’Av Atrocities Against Jews Presented at Knesset by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 18, 2018 A simple act of contrition by a devout Christian led to a powerful meeting in the Knesset and will … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years by Amanda Borschel-Dan October 16, 2017 Archaeologists are one step closer to solving the riddle of what took place in Jerusalem following the destruction of … Continue reading
“Man praying at Western Wall on 17th of Tammuz discovers mixed gender prayer space is completely empty. ‘Where are the Reform worshippers?'”
HAARETZ Who Are We to Tell Religious Jews What to Do at the Western Wall? by Irit Linur July 11, 2017 Like many secular Jews, I am not particularly interested in the Kotel. It has no shade or Zara outlet. … Continue reading
“People have every right to be angry about the government’s move…While wrong, it doesn’t justify the vitriol being leveled at the government by American Jewish leaders threatening to rethink their support for Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Who Cares About Jewish Unity? by Caroline B. Glick June 29, 2017 There are four important aspects to the government’s decisions on Sunday relating to egalitarian prayer at the Western Wall and the conversion bill. The first is … Continue reading
“Don’t delude yourself thinking your quarrels are a battle over Israel’s existence. There are genuine threats to Israel, and they’ve nothing to do with who prays where or when”
JNS A different take on the Western Wall controversy by Stephen M. Flatow June 28, 2017 The headlines of the Jewish press this week were filled with stories about angry American Jews arriving in Israel and denouncing the Israeli government’s … Continue reading
“Decision to suspend the plan prompted warnings that it may spark a crisis with Diaspora Jews, especially in the US” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Decision to nix Western Wall compromise riles Diaspora by Shlomo Cesana, Mati Tuchfeld, Yehuda Shlezinger, Yori Yalon and Staff June 26, 2017 The government on Sunday shelved a long-overdue plan to open a mixed-gender prayer area at the Western … Continue reading
CAMERA.ORG UNESCO Chief Weighs In On Temple Mount Resolution But Gets Facts Wrong by Gilead Ini October 17, 2016 …Just as Palestinians understood the implications of UNESCO’s word choice, so too did the resolution’s many critics. And not least among … Continue reading