Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- "To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right." On the left, not so much.
- "The draw of Israelis to physical culture & embodiment began with early Zionist thinkers who sought out to become the “muscle jew” and to flex the muscles of physical survival instead of spiritual faith"
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters"
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives SodaStream as Earth Day Prize
Tag Archives: Kotel
“Jews are ‘colonialists’ and ‘occupiers’ who only arrived in Israel in 1948, the academics claimed on Palestinian TV”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian academics deny archaelogical evidence of Jews in Israel by Donna Rachel Edmunds December 1, 2019 The Palestinian Authority is continuing with its propaganda mission to deny Jewish links to the land of Israel by placing on television … Continue reading
For Tisha B’Av, this Christian “spent one minute meditating on each of the horrors done to Jews in the name of Christianity. He began at eight in the morning but by one in the afternoon, he was little more than halfway through the list”
BREAKING ISRAEL NEWS Christian Declaration of Tisha B’Av Atrocities Against Jews Presented at Knesset by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 18, 2018 A simple act of contrition by a devout Christian led to a powerful meeting in the Knesset and will … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years by Amanda Borschel-Dan October 16, 2017 Archaeologists are one step closer to solving the riddle of what took place in Jerusalem following the destruction of … Continue reading
“Man praying at Western Wall on 17th of Tammuz discovers mixed gender prayer space is completely empty. ‘Where are the Reform worshippers?'”
HAARETZ Who Are We to Tell Religious Jews What to Do at the Western Wall? by Irit Linur July 11, 2017 Like many secular Jews, I am not particularly interested in the Kotel. It has no shade or Zara outlet. … Continue reading
“People have every right to be angry about the government’s move…While wrong, it doesn’t justify the vitriol being leveled at the government by American Jewish leaders threatening to rethink their support for Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Who Cares About Jewish Unity? by Caroline B. Glick June 29, 2017 There are four important aspects to the government’s decisions on Sunday relating to egalitarian prayer at the Western Wall and the conversion bill. The first is … Continue reading
“Don’t delude yourself thinking your quarrels are a battle over Israel’s existence. There are genuine threats to Israel, and they’ve nothing to do with who prays where or when”
JNS A different take on the Western Wall controversy by Stephen M. Flatow June 28, 2017 The headlines of the Jewish press this week were filled with stories about angry American Jews arriving in Israel and denouncing the Israeli government’s … Continue reading
“Decision to suspend the plan prompted warnings that it may spark a crisis with Diaspora Jews, especially in the US” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Decision to nix Western Wall compromise riles Diaspora by Shlomo Cesana, Mati Tuchfeld, Yehuda Shlezinger, Yori Yalon and Staff June 26, 2017 The government on Sunday shelved a long-overdue plan to open a mixed-gender prayer area at the Western … Continue reading