Most Clicked This Week
- "In 2018 sermon, Warnock blasted Israel. He now says, ‘I Stand with Israel’"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “The Israeli government categorizes many of the Russian immigrants as “Israelis of no religion” because they do not satisfy the demands of an overbearing rabbinic establishment”
- Former PM Olmert warns welcoming spy will anger Biden
- #JewishVoiceForPeace panel "an attempt to redefine antisemitism so as to exonerate antisemites in the progressive movement"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "Israeli media didn’t disclose what was discussed at reported Israel-Saudi Arabia meeting, but cross-currents involving Iran and the transition from a Trump administration to a Biden White House could be at play"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
Tag Archives: Senator Dick Durbin
FREE BEACON Democratic Leader Shuts Down Phones After Pro-Israel Supporters Go on Offense by Adam Kredo January 26, 2017 More than a thousand pro-Israel supporters from across the country bombarded the offices of Senate Whip Dick Durbin (Ill.) with phone … Continue reading
RICHARD BAEHR May 23, 2016 Starting in 2006, the 10th district of Illinois has had five consecutive tight Congressional races, and this year will almost certainly be a 6th nail biter. Mark Kirk won close races in 2006 and 2008, and then when he ran … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST White House’s lies on Iran deal is humiliating for Chuck Schumer Editorial Board May 6, 2016 We hope Sens. Chuck Schumer, Cory Booker and Kirsten Gillibrand are giving that devastating new profile of President Obama’s foreign-policy guru a … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Rauner halts new Syrian refugees in Illinois by Monique Garcia and John Byrne November 16, 2015 Gov. Bruce Rauner announced Monday that Illinois will temporarily stop taking in new Syrian refugees, joining seven other Republican governors in the … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG How Obama Out-Muscled AIPAC by Eli Lake and Josh Rogin September 17, 2015 The pro-Israel lobby based its power on bipartisan influence. That didn’t work well in the deeply partisan fight over Iran. Senator Richard Durbin is on a … Continue reading
CRAINS NEWS by Greg Hinz September 2, 2015 With an assist from home-state Sen. Dick Durbin, President Barack Obama today reeled in a huge foreign policy victory, securing enough votes in the Senate to ensure that his Iran nuclear agreement … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Erica Werner August 29, 2015 No. 2 Democrat leads effort to garner support for nuclear accord; its approval may strengthen his grip as party whip For all its fraught politics and geopolitical import, the Iran nuclear … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel B. Pollak July 22, 2015 On Tuesday, Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) delivered a strident speech on the Senate floor supporting the Iran nuclear deal. The speech is very important, for three reasons. First, Durbin is one of the Senate’s … Continue reading
POLITICO by Burgess Everet April 1, 2015 Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid waded into a simmering dispute between deputies Dick Durbin and Chuck Schumer on Wednesday, telling the two to “relax” as they tussle over whether Durbin will keep his … Continue reading
The irony of this situation — Democrats characterize Netanyahu’s upcoming congressional speech as a partisan act, so what’s the Democrat’s solution? Invite Netanyahu to a Democrat-only meeting ! Fortunately, the Prime Minister didn’t take the bait. Some have announced a boycott (e.g. local “Israel-in-her-DNA” Congresswoman Jan … Continue reading