Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Washington Post
No, Dana Milbank, Washington Post “The AIPAC crowd has not “‘beyond a doubt’ become mostly pro-Trump conservative””
TIMES OF ISRAEL What AIPAC conference did YOU attend? by Rabbi Daniel M. Cohen March 28, 2019 My mind is playing tricks on me. I just spent the last three days in Washington DC at the AIPAC Policy Conference, and … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON .@Ilhan Omar’s @WashingtonPost op-ed – misdirection, projection and dishonesty March 18, 2019 …The [Washington Post] article pretends to insist on using a single standard based on human rights for all nations, but the logic falls apart when … Continue reading
“Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Jamal Khashoggi crisis deepens: Alleged murder of dissident threatens to derail US-Saudi alliance by Joel Gehrke October 10, 2018 The alleged murder and dismemberment of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey in an operation ordered by the top … Continue reading
If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
ALGEMEINER Washington Post Op-Ed Completely Distorts the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict by Ken Jacobson August 5, 2018 No matter how often one reads about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and thinks that one had heard it all, someone comes along and shocks us with … Continue reading
Washington Post “Portraying Palestinian terrorists as protesters is emblematic of The Post’s tendency to minimize the threats faced by the Jewish state”
ALGEMEINER For The Washington Post, Jewish Blood Isn’t Cheap — It’s Just Not Worth the Ink by Sean Durns June 25, 2018 …Media coverage of the Hamas-led operation, however, was uniformly awful — as CAMERA has documented. And The Washington Post was among the worst. The … Continue reading
PASTE A Response to WaPo’s Vaguely Anti-Semitic “Don’t Date Jewish Men” Column, from a Jewish Man By Jacob Weindling April 2, 2018 …For The Washington Post to publish this article demonstrates not just a level of insincerity towards Jews, but towards the … Continue reading
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading