Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: Washington Post
No, Dana Milbank, Washington Post “The AIPAC crowd has not “‘beyond a doubt’ become mostly pro-Trump conservative””
TIMES OF ISRAEL What AIPAC conference did YOU attend? by Rabbi Daniel M. Cohen March 28, 2019 My mind is playing tricks on me. I just spent the last three days in Washington DC at the AIPAC Policy Conference, and … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON .@Ilhan Omar’s @WashingtonPost op-ed – misdirection, projection and dishonesty March 18, 2019 …The [Washington Post] article pretends to insist on using a single standard based on human rights for all nations, but the logic falls apart when … Continue reading
“Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Jamal Khashoggi crisis deepens: Alleged murder of dissident threatens to derail US-Saudi alliance by Joel Gehrke October 10, 2018 The alleged murder and dismemberment of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey in an operation ordered by the top … Continue reading
If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
ALGEMEINER Washington Post Op-Ed Completely Distorts the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict by Ken Jacobson August 5, 2018 No matter how often one reads about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and thinks that one had heard it all, someone comes along and shocks us with … Continue reading
Washington Post “Portraying Palestinian terrorists as protesters is emblematic of The Post’s tendency to minimize the threats faced by the Jewish state”
ALGEMEINER For The Washington Post, Jewish Blood Isn’t Cheap — It’s Just Not Worth the Ink by Sean Durns June 25, 2018 …Media coverage of the Hamas-led operation, however, was uniformly awful — as CAMERA has documented. And The Washington Post was among the worst. The … Continue reading
PASTE A Response to WaPo’s Vaguely Anti-Semitic “Don’t Date Jewish Men” Column, from a Jewish Man By Jacob Weindling April 2, 2018 …For The Washington Post to publish this article demonstrates not just a level of insincerity towards Jews, but towards the … Continue reading
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading