Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Washington Post
No, Dana Milbank, Washington Post “The AIPAC crowd has not “‘beyond a doubt’ become mostly pro-Trump conservative””
TIMES OF ISRAEL What AIPAC conference did YOU attend? by Rabbi Daniel M. Cohen March 28, 2019 My mind is playing tricks on me. I just spent the last three days in Washington DC at the AIPAC Policy Conference, and … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON .@Ilhan Omar’s @WashingtonPost op-ed – misdirection, projection and dishonesty March 18, 2019 …The [Washington Post] article pretends to insist on using a single standard based on human rights for all nations, but the logic falls apart when … Continue reading
“Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Jamal Khashoggi crisis deepens: Alleged murder of dissident threatens to derail US-Saudi alliance by Joel Gehrke October 10, 2018 The alleged murder and dismemberment of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey in an operation ordered by the top … Continue reading
If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
ALGEMEINER Washington Post Op-Ed Completely Distorts the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict by Ken Jacobson August 5, 2018 No matter how often one reads about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and thinks that one had heard it all, someone comes along and shocks us with … Continue reading
Washington Post “Portraying Palestinian terrorists as protesters is emblematic of The Post’s tendency to minimize the threats faced by the Jewish state”
ALGEMEINER For The Washington Post, Jewish Blood Isn’t Cheap — It’s Just Not Worth the Ink by Sean Durns June 25, 2018 …Media coverage of the Hamas-led operation, however, was uniformly awful — as CAMERA has documented. And The Washington Post was among the worst. The … Continue reading
PASTE A Response to WaPo’s Vaguely Anti-Semitic “Don’t Date Jewish Men” Column, from a Jewish Man By Jacob Weindling April 2, 2018 …For The Washington Post to publish this article demonstrates not just a level of insincerity towards Jews, but towards the … Continue reading
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading