Most Clicked This Week
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- "It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East - but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Jackie Mason: Anti-Israel Hollywood actors have profited all their lives from Jewish people, Jewish directors, Jewish producers.
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- WSJ: "The ruin of major liberal cities by progressive policies is a significant political event"
Tag Archives: Washington Post
No, Dana Milbank, Washington Post “The AIPAC crowd has not “‘beyond a doubt’ become mostly pro-Trump conservative””
TIMES OF ISRAEL What AIPAC conference did YOU attend? by Rabbi Daniel M. Cohen March 28, 2019 My mind is playing tricks on me. I just spent the last three days in Washington DC at the AIPAC Policy Conference, and … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON .@Ilhan Omar’s @WashingtonPost op-ed – misdirection, projection and dishonesty March 18, 2019 …The [Washington Post] article pretends to insist on using a single standard based on human rights for all nations, but the logic falls apart when … Continue reading
“Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Jamal Khashoggi crisis deepens: Alleged murder of dissident threatens to derail US-Saudi alliance by Joel Gehrke October 10, 2018 The alleged murder and dismemberment of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey in an operation ordered by the top … Continue reading
If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
ALGEMEINER Washington Post Op-Ed Completely Distorts the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict by Ken Jacobson August 5, 2018 No matter how often one reads about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and thinks that one had heard it all, someone comes along and shocks us with … Continue reading
Washington Post “Portraying Palestinian terrorists as protesters is emblematic of The Post’s tendency to minimize the threats faced by the Jewish state”
ALGEMEINER For The Washington Post, Jewish Blood Isn’t Cheap — It’s Just Not Worth the Ink by Sean Durns June 25, 2018 …Media coverage of the Hamas-led operation, however, was uniformly awful — as CAMERA has documented. And The Washington Post was among the worst. The … Continue reading
PASTE A Response to WaPo’s Vaguely Anti-Semitic “Don’t Date Jewish Men” Column, from a Jewish Man By Jacob Weindling April 2, 2018 …For The Washington Post to publish this article demonstrates not just a level of insincerity towards Jews, but towards the … Continue reading
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading
#WashPost: “Settler construction is seemingly the primary focus of the paper’s Jerusalem bureau and numerous editorials”
THE JEWISH CHRONICLE The Washington Post’s Jewish home fixation by Sean Durns April 26, 2017 Washington Post reporting on the Arab-Israeli conflict has become increasingly lopsided. The Post, with seemingly greater frequency, omits Palestinian rejection of Israel’s legitimacy and fails … Continue reading
Washington Post Editorial Board weighs in on Iran, Obama and those UN-prohibited missiles which Iran is testing
WASHINGTON POST Iran provokes the world as Obama does nothing Editorial Board December 20, 2015 IRAN IS following through on the nuclear deal it struck with a U.S.-led coalition in an utterly predictable way: It is racing to fulfill those … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Egyptian Activist Hangs Israeli Flag, Calls for End to Media’s ‘Dishonest Reporting’ About Jewish State by Shiryn Ghermezian October 27, 2015 An Egyptian-Muslim peace activist expressed strong support for Israel on Monday and called on major media outlets to halt … Continue reading