Most Clicked This Week
- Israel and coronavirus
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
Tag Archives: Washington Post
#WashPost: “Settler construction is seemingly the primary focus of the paper’s Jerusalem bureau and numerous editorials”
THE JEWISH CHRONICLE The Washington Post’s Jewish home fixation by Sean Durns April 26, 2017 Washington Post reporting on the Arab-Israeli conflict has become increasingly lopsided. The Post, with seemingly greater frequency, omits Palestinian rejection of Israel’s legitimacy and fails … Continue reading
Washington Post Editorial Board weighs in on Iran, Obama and those UN-prohibited missiles which Iran is testing
WASHINGTON POST Iran provokes the world as Obama does nothing Editorial Board December 20, 2015 IRAN IS following through on the nuclear deal it struck with a U.S.-led coalition in an utterly predictable way: It is racing to fulfill those … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Egyptian Activist Hangs Israeli Flag, Calls for End to Media’s ‘Dishonest Reporting’ About Jewish State by Shiryn Ghermezian October 27, 2015 An Egyptian-Muslim peace activist expressed strong support for Israel on Monday and called on major media outlets to halt … Continue reading
Washington Post endorses 2015 Kirk-Menendez 2015 Sanctions bill. WASHINGTON POST by Editorial Board January 17, 2015 AS NEGOTIATIONS with Iran on its nuclear program resumed last week , President Obama reiterated his opposition to new sanctions legislation. The legislation, which … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Shibley Telhami and Katayoun Kishi December 15, 2014 One of the startling findings in American public opinion surveys on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the wide gap between Republicans on the one hand and Democrats and independents on … Continue reading
THE ATLANTIC by Philip K. Howard September 22, 2014 A decades-long obsession with writing excessively detailed laws had made it impossible for real people to get anything done. The Veterans Affairs scandal of falsified waiting lists is the latest of … Continue reading
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE FULL PAGE AD August 6, 2014 Widespread misinformation about Israel’s defensive action in countering rocket fire from Gaza has marred all too much of the media’s coverage of the recent crisis. CAMERA has today placed full-page … Continue reading