Most Clicked This Week
- A brave pro-Israel Muslim woman, attacked again
- Jews and Arabs saving each other's lives
- “Nowhere in her book does Bari Weiss indicate she has any problem with the deadening mental conformity of contemporary American liberalism”
- "How Iran makes war in the Middle East while turning U.S. foreign policy into an extension of partisan American politics"
- “Multiple cities in Illinois are forced to cut police, fire departments and other city services to fund pension plans”
- "What makes Trudeau’s blackface scandalous is not that it is bigoted, but that it directly contradicts his carefully curated brand as a racially enlightened progressive"
- Some of what went down at RJC Vegas, both Trump and Pence speaking with barely an hour in between
- Texas Jewish inmate Randy Halprin is scheduled for execution next month: “I didn’t intend the death of that officer. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t pull my gun”
Tag Archives: Christ at the Checkpoint
“The political goal of the “Christ at the Checkpoint Conference” in Oklahoma was to flip American Christian support for Israel to the Palestinians”
JNS United Methodist Church under fire for anti-Semitism November 1, 2018 In the wake of the synagogue shooting last week in Pittsburgh, activists from several mainline Protestant churches came under fire for promoting a culture of anti-Semitism in their churches, … Continue reading
United Church of Christ Anti-Israel Extremism: A study in discrimination, hypocrisy and irrelevance
AMERICAN THINKER by Peggy Shapiro July 1, 2015 On June 30, 2015, the General Synod of the United Church of Christ voted to single out Israel for an economic and propaganda war. Ignoring the violent state of affairs in an … Continue reading