Most Clicked This Week
- “Ginsburg embodied a particular ambivalence in Jewish life that is found in no other faith community”
- Synagogues are shortening the typically long Yom Kippur services to head off Zoom fatigue. Find your service here.
- A personal message from ArchitectGuy
- Yom Kippur (the 10th day of the Jewish year) concludes 10 days of soul-searching, atonement and repentance– the holiest Jewish time - which begins on Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the Jewish year, commemorating the creation of the first human-being, Adam
- “At a time when Jews are supposed to look within and admit fault, too many of us are virtue signaling and delegitimizing our opponents. Can we stop?”
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- The blacks that liberal whites still demonize
Tag Archives: Christ at the Checkpoint
“The political goal of the “Christ at the Checkpoint Conference” in Oklahoma was to flip American Christian support for Israel to the Palestinians”
JNS United Methodist Church under fire for anti-Semitism November 1, 2018 In the wake of the synagogue shooting last week in Pittsburgh, activists from several mainline Protestant churches came under fire for promoting a culture of anti-Semitism in their churches, … Continue reading
United Church of Christ Anti-Israel Extremism: A study in discrimination, hypocrisy and irrelevance
AMERICAN THINKER by Peggy Shapiro July 1, 2015 On June 30, 2015, the General Synod of the United Church of Christ voted to single out Israel for an economic and propaganda war. Ignoring the violent state of affairs in an … Continue reading