Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- "To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right." On the left, not so much.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives SodaStream as Earth Day Prize
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- "Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters"
- 6 European countries join forces to do business with Iran (and throw Israel under the bus)
Tag Archives: Mohammed Morsi
“On the 39th anniversary of Sadat’s speech in Jerusalem, the two countries have never been closer, analysts say”
AL JAZEERA Egypt-Israel relations ‘at highest level’ in history by Zena Tahhan November 20, 2016 Almost four decades since former Egyptian President Anwar al-Sadat extended a hand of peace to Israel, the two governments have reached “full partnership and unbreakable … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Progressivism: Easing the Way to Mass Murder by Kenneth Levin September 26, 2015 …President Obama, during his 2008 campaign as well as in earlier speeches, promised to act against the Darfur genocide. But he has done nothing, even … Continue reading