Most Clicked This Week
- To make amends, 'Jeopardy' game show awards questioner $200 for answering "Palestine"
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Pro-Iranian militias in Iraq lead mob attacks on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad following US strikes
- Trump to Europe: How badly do you want to sell cars in US market ?
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Writings of prospective Boston University professor Sarah Ihmoud "not simply anti-Israeli, but blatantly anti-Semitic, unsupported by facts and don't merit ‘academic scholarship’ status”
Tag Archives: Mohammed Morsi
“On the 39th anniversary of Sadat’s speech in Jerusalem, the two countries have never been closer, analysts say”
AL JAZEERA Egypt-Israel relations ‘at highest level’ in history by Zena Tahhan November 20, 2016 Almost four decades since former Egyptian President Anwar al-Sadat extended a hand of peace to Israel, the two governments have reached “full partnership and unbreakable … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Progressivism: Easing the Way to Mass Murder by Kenneth Levin September 26, 2015 …President Obama, during his 2008 campaign as well as in earlier speeches, promised to act against the Darfur genocide. But he has done nothing, even … Continue reading