Most Clicked This Week
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “University lecturer, 73, sacked for telling colleague 'Jewish people are the cleverest in the world' and 'Germans are good engineers' says he is victim of 'woke' university culture”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- ‘Mein Kampf’, Entering the Public Domain, Must be Put in its Place
- #NickCannon says #BariWeiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Richard Goldberg, FDD Senior Adviser, sanctioned by Iran
Tag Archives: Mohammed Morsi
“On the 39th anniversary of Sadat’s speech in Jerusalem, the two countries have never been closer, analysts say”
AL JAZEERA Egypt-Israel relations ‘at highest level’ in history by Zena Tahhan November 20, 2016 Almost four decades since former Egyptian President Anwar al-Sadat extended a hand of peace to Israel, the two governments have reached “full partnership and unbreakable … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Progressivism: Easing the Way to Mass Murder by Kenneth Levin September 26, 2015 …President Obama, during his 2008 campaign as well as in earlier speeches, promised to act against the Darfur genocide. But he has done nothing, even … Continue reading