Most Clicked This Week
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- "How much antisemitism must pile up in the Democratic Party before something can be done about it? And will the mainstream media hold them accountable?"
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "Emerging evidence suggests BDS movement has extensive ties to Palestinian terrorist organizations, using the “social justice” movement as a veritable human shield for anti-Israel ideology and activism"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- Anti-Israel Durham NC Jewish day school hires BDS activist teacher. Rachmuth family pulls their kids. Now school has sued them for following year's tuition
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
Tag Archives: Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago
FORWARD The Man Who Ran Chicago’s Jewish Community For Almost 40 Years Is Stepping Down by Ben Sales June 11, 2018 Steven Nasatir, the longtime CEO of Chicago’s Jewish federation, will be moving into another role next year after four … Continue reading
Jay Tcath, Executive Vice President, Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Chicago, forwarded this posting to me in response to my Times of Israel posting on how federations invest their funds: A few recent Jewish media stories have critically reported on the … Continue reading
Why are Jewish donor dollars going through a Jewish organization to fund a program honoring “great humanitarian” Rachel Corrie?
JEWISH PRESS Why Are American Jews Funding a Rachel Corrie Memorial Program? by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 25, 2016 Never put it past Jews in the Diaspora to shoot themselves (or at least their own people) in the foot, or … Continue reading
THE FORWARD by Tuvia Tenenbom August 25, 2015 The Jewish Community Relations Council of the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago is holding a special meeting today to discuss the Chicago Jewish community’s response to the Iran deal. The Jewish … Continue reading
JTA by Ron Kampeas August 15, 2015 Chicago’s influential Jewish federation has come out against the Iran deal. After a three-hour discussion by the board of directors, “a majority opinion emerged and was adopted: to call on Congress to oppose … Continue reading
Below the JUF response to yesterday’s reposting of a NYT article Clintons Report Earnings of $139 Million in Seven Years, the locally relevant sentences being “She [Hillary] topped out at $400,000 for a speech to the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago. … Continue reading
JUF NEWS by Richard D. Zelin December 9, 2014 On the Front Lines in a Changing Jewish World. Michael C. Kotzin [Former Exec VP JUF]. Chicago: JUF Press, 2014……The second troubling development concerns the rise of the “new anti-Semitism,” with … Continue reading