Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: Ramadan
AMERICAN THINKER by Karin McQuillan September 5, 2015 As Congress is on the verge of giving President Obama his Iran Deal, including a payoff of $150 billion dollars to Iran’s terror regime, they might do well to contrast our founding … Continue reading
Weisenthal Center Calls on Obama to Denounce Iran’s ‘Quds Day’ Rallies Featuring ‘Death to Israel’ Chants
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman July 10, 2015 ….“The Simon Weisenthal Center is urging President Obama to denounce today’s al-Quds Day demonstrations in Iran where chants of ‘Death To America’ and ‘Death to Israel’ could be heard,” said the Wiesenthal Center. Rabbi Abraham Cooper, … Continue reading
ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS by Mordechai Kedar July 2, 2015 Ramadan may be a month of fasting and prayer, but it is also a month of terror and violence ….This [Iran] agreement will strengthen Shiite Islam and infuriate the Sunnis, who will … Continue reading
During Ramadan each year, attacks on Jews always escalate. Apparently it’s part of the celebration. YNET by Roi Yanovsky June 30, 2015 Malachi Moshe Rosenfeld, 25, who was seriously wounded at a drive-by shooting attack near Shilo on Monday night, succumbed to … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT by Staff June 21, 2015 In honor of the holy month of Ramadan, the Islamic State launched a Quran memorization competition, with slave girls as prizes. Ramadan is a time of year where Muslims are meant to rejuvenate their … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Elhanan Miller June 4, 2015 In change of tone that reflects current anti-Brotherhood zeitgeist, soap opera ‘Jewish Quarter’ longs for the days when Jews, Muslims and Christians lived together harmoniously in Cairo Egyptian soap operas, produced … Continue reading