Most Clicked This Week
- "Jewish allegiance to Germany in the early days of the Third Reich is one of the great unrequited love stories of history"
- Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Contrary to what you've been told Tikkun Olam "isn’t the province of man at all; it is instead the work of G-d"
- “New York City punishes a councilman for stating a historical fact”
- "Since you claim your parents hid the real history from you, I’ll be careful not to spoil for you which was which"
Tag Archives: Ramadan
AMERICAN THINKER by Karin McQuillan September 5, 2015 As Congress is on the verge of giving President Obama his Iran Deal, including a payoff of $150 billion dollars to Iran’s terror regime, they might do well to contrast our founding … Continue reading
Weisenthal Center Calls on Obama to Denounce Iran’s ‘Quds Day’ Rallies Featuring ‘Death to Israel’ Chants
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman July 10, 2015 ….“The Simon Weisenthal Center is urging President Obama to denounce today’s al-Quds Day demonstrations in Iran where chants of ‘Death To America’ and ‘Death to Israel’ could be heard,” said the Wiesenthal Center. Rabbi Abraham Cooper, … Continue reading
ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS by Mordechai Kedar July 2, 2015 Ramadan may be a month of fasting and prayer, but it is also a month of terror and violence ….This [Iran] agreement will strengthen Shiite Islam and infuriate the Sunnis, who will … Continue reading
During Ramadan each year, attacks on Jews always escalate. Apparently it’s part of the celebration. YNET by Roi Yanovsky June 30, 2015 Malachi Moshe Rosenfeld, 25, who was seriously wounded at a drive-by shooting attack near Shilo on Monday night, succumbed to … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT by Staff June 21, 2015 In honor of the holy month of Ramadan, the Islamic State launched a Quran memorization competition, with slave girls as prizes. Ramadan is a time of year where Muslims are meant to rejuvenate their … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Elhanan Miller June 4, 2015 In change of tone that reflects current anti-Brotherhood zeitgeist, soap opera ‘Jewish Quarter’ longs for the days when Jews, Muslims and Christians lived together harmoniously in Cairo Egyptian soap operas, produced … Continue reading