Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Pittsburgh
WASHINGTON POST ‘I can see myself carrying out this operation.’ Feds say man was planning synagogue attack for ISIS. by Eli Rosenberg December 10, 2018 An Ohio man was arrested on charges that he attempted to support the Islamic State … Continue reading
COMMENTARY The Know-Nothing Excommunicators by Seth Mandel November 2018 Perhaps we should call it “Spinoza’s Revenge.” In 1656, Amsterdam’s Jewish leaders pronounced a cherem—excommunication—on Baruch Spinoza, the Jewish philosopher who contested the Torah’s divine provenance. Spinoza became the founding father … Continue reading
“Antisemitism is a politics of misdirected blame. Today its most frequent target is the state of Israel”
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Many Faces of Jew-Hatred by Ruth Wisse Oct. 31, 2018 …The most discouraging feature of the anti-Israel brand of anti-Semitism is its penetration of Western societies, including the U.S. That a single shooter wants to kill … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST American Jewry’s false prophets by Caroline Glick November 1, 2018 Just hours after the largest massacre of Jews in America in US history, the Atlantic Monthly posted a piece by Franklin Foer. In his “Prayer for Squirrel Hill, … Continue reading
Pittsburgh Massacre and Trump Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Alleged gunman’s anti-Semitic views revealed in social media posts by Eileen AJ Connelly October 27, 2018 The man authorities believe killed 11 people inside a Pittsburgh synagogue had a history of posting racist, anti-immigrant, and anti-Semitic rants — and … Continue reading