Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Robert Creamer
“America may soon be subject to the same single-party rule #Chicago enjoys—complete with corruption and bankruptcy”
OBSERVER Campaign 2016 Was Born and Bred in Obama’s Hometown by Keith Liscio October 31, 2016 In the run-up to his election in 2008, President Obama jokingly warned attendees at a political fundraiser in Philadelphia that the general election could … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Longtime state Democratic political operative ensnarled in video controversy by Rick Pearson and Bill Ruthhart October 19, 2016 For four decades, Robert Creamer has been part of the fabric of Illinois and national Democratic campaigns, from helping elect … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Morgan Chalfant July 7, 2015 The husband of Illinois Democratic Rep. Jan Schakowsky, Robert Creamer, who committed $2.3 million in bank fraud in the 1990s, is currently leading the anti-conservative Americans United For Change, the Illinois Review … Continue reading