Most Clicked This Week
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- United Hatzalah video viewed 22.5 million times in one week: "I don’t think any Jewish non-profit organization has received this much exposure in such a short time before"
- Take back the quad to fight #BDS
- #LongIsland #Synagogue installing metal detector as well as double-door “mantrap” vestibule
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "In order to reclaim those liberal and progressive causes, liberal American Jews must force a total rejection of the anti-Zionism and anti-Zionists within the political left"
Tag Archives: David Brog
“David Brog, head of the Maccabee Task Force, says a savvy action plan, lots of money and a focus on empowering (almost) all pro-Israel students are gradually ‘taking back the quad'”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How Sheldon Adelson just might be turning the tide against BDS on US campuses by David Horovitz July 8, 2018 In the academic year that just ended, Sheldon Adelson’s Maccabee Task Force, set up to battle anti-Israel … Continue reading
Three years in the making, “Reclaiming Israel’s History” cannot be described as a one-sided look at history
JNS New book disarms Israel’s revisionist detractors by Paul Miller June 2, 2017 No past is more under siege than the history of the Jewish people and their connection to the land of Israel. While countless books have been written … Continue reading
#CUFI’s DC Fly-in: “When we learned what had happened at the United Nations, we decided that this is what CUFI was born to do – rally to Israel’s side in times of crisis and political need, to support them and speak up for them and defend them with every ounce of capacity we have”
INDEPENDENT JOURNAL REVIEW After Obama’s Betrayal Of The Jewish State, Christians Gathered in D.C. To Fight Back by Paul Miller January 13, 2017 With only a few days’ notice, over 250 Christians from across the country placed their lives on … Continue reading