Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City April 30
- "More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- "The leaders of the two countries said Russia and the United States are working together to ensure Israel's security."
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
Tag Archives: David Brog
“David Brog, head of the Maccabee Task Force, says a savvy action plan, lots of money and a focus on empowering (almost) all pro-Israel students are gradually ‘taking back the quad'”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How Sheldon Adelson just might be turning the tide against BDS on US campuses by David Horovitz July 8, 2018 In the academic year that just ended, Sheldon Adelson’s Maccabee Task Force, set up to battle anti-Israel … Continue reading
Three years in the making, “Reclaiming Israel’s History” cannot be described as a one-sided look at history
JNS New book disarms Israel’s revisionist detractors by Paul Miller June 2, 2017 No past is more under siege than the history of the Jewish people and their connection to the land of Israel. While countless books have been written … Continue reading
#CUFI’s DC Fly-in: “When we learned what had happened at the United Nations, we decided that this is what CUFI was born to do – rally to Israel’s side in times of crisis and political need, to support them and speak up for them and defend them with every ounce of capacity we have”
INDEPENDENT JOURNAL REVIEW After Obama’s Betrayal Of The Jewish State, Christians Gathered in D.C. To Fight Back by Paul Miller January 13, 2017 With only a few days’ notice, over 250 Christians from across the country placed their lives on … Continue reading