Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: SodaStream
Nearly 3,000 Jews, Israeli Arabs, Palestinians and international guests break the fast together in a show of coexistence at Negev-based SodaStream
ISRAEL 21C Israelis, Palestinians share Ramadan meal at SodaStream by Naama Barak May 29, 2019 Jews, Israeli Arabs and Palestinians walk into a carbonation-machine factory in the desert. This is not the beginning of a joke, but the daily reality … Continue reading
SodaStream BDS takeaway: “In this topsy-turvy world if you’d like to see Palestinians living in peace, gainfully employed, with access to quality medical care, and reason to believe tomorrow will be brighter than today, you’re denounced as anti-Palestinian”
WASHINGTON TIMES The sparkling waters of the West Bank by Clifford D. May August 29, 2018 …The news of PepsiCo’s purchase of SodaStream makes one thing abundantly clear: While the BDS campaign managed to deprive Palestinians of good jobs, it … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG PepsiCo Enters Homemade Market With $3.2 Billion SodaStream Deal by Thomas Mulier August 20, 2018 PepsiCo Inc. agreed to buy fizzy-drinks dispenser SodaStream International Ltd. for $3.2 billion, sending the company synonymous with sugary sodas into the homes of more health-conscious consumers. … Continue reading
CAMERA’S Adam Levick: The racist witch hunt known as #BDS found its latest target: #ScarlettJohansson
THE TOWER ADL CEO: Boycott of Scarlett Johansson’s Women’s March Speech was “Contemptible” by Staff January 22, 2018 The groups who boycotted Scarlett Johansson’s Women’s March speech in Los Angeles due to her position as spokesperson for SodaStream, an Israeli company … Continue reading
JNS SodaStream rehires 74 Palestinian employees following renewed work permits May 23, 2017 SodaStream, the Israel-based producer of a popular beverage carbonation machine, announced it will rehire 74 Palestinian employees after the Israeli government restored their work permits. “We are … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Invest in BDS — Boycotted Companies Make Lots of Money by Elder of Ziyon April 26, 2017 Yesterday, Caterpillar announced much better financial results than were anticipated, and its stock price rose by nearly 8%. I half-jokingly tweeted that a smart … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM SodaStream to feature Israeli flag on all its products by Hili Yacobi-Handelsman February 6, 2017 The SodaStream company has decided to feature an Israeli flag on all its products, which are sold in 45 countries. “The company management … Continue reading
CANADA FREE PRESS BDS Stickers Found on Sodastream Boxes at Winnipeg Stores by B’nai Brith October 27, 2016 Stickers supporting and encouraging the boycott, divestment and sanction movement (BDS) against Israel have been found on products in two department stores … Continue reading
“The extremism that the BDS movement advocates highlights the group’s refusal to come to terms with the State of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST BDS: Squeezing Palestinians to Hurt Israel by Asaf Romirowsky and Nicole Brackman May 8, 2016 At the core of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement (BDS) is economic warfare meant to delegitimize and marginalize Israel. But the fatal … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES Jobless and Desperate Palestinians by Clifford May October 28, 2015 A few years ago, Daniel Birnbaum, an Israeli businessman, had an odd idea: “I decided I wanted to employ Palestinians.” So he took over a factory on the West … Continue reading