SodaStream, the Israel-based producer of a popular beverage carbonation machine, announced it will rehire 74 Palestinian employees after the Israeli government restored their work permits. “We are delighted to welcome back our 74 devoted Palestinian employees, who are able to join their 1,500 friends at our Rahat facility in the Negev,” said Daniel Birnbaum, CEO of SodaStream, The Jerusalem Post reported. “The Israeli government did the moral and honorable thing to grant work permits to our employees, who can now provide for their families and also prove that coexistence is possible,” he said. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- "While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Defender Of Israel Blisters U.N. Human Rights Council For Its Silence After Murder Of Israeli Father
- "By closing the PLO mission, Trump, Bolton, and all the rest of the president's men have rolled the Palestinian issue 30 years back in time to where it stood in the 1980s"
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression"
- Dershowitz attacks NBC hit piece on John Bolton and Gatestone Institute