Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Max Steinberg
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Mitch Ginsberg July 20, 2015 Evie Steinberg, who came to the holy land for the first time to bury her son, Sgt. Max Steinberg, now ‘dreads going home’ One year ago, after midnight on July 20, … Continue reading
YNET NEWS by Israel Moskowitz December 22, 2014 After tens of thousands of people accompanied her older brother Max [Steinberg] on his last journey, Paige Steinberg realized that Israel was her true home…..After the shiva for Max came to an … Continue reading
MOMENT MAG by Naomi Ragen 2014 September/October The 19-year-old who joined the IDF after Birthright represents the best of American Jewry. Not so long ago, American Jewish children learned from their parents to love the State of Israel. Even … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Ben Sales August 26, 2014 ‘They become your second family,’ says Ron Gordon, who joined the IDF in 2012. ‘You don’t have anyone else here. You live with your friends’ JTA – When Shir Kleyman, an … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Shmuley Boteach July 24, 2014 We Jews know what a blood libel is. It captures false accusations that Jews are culpable for deaths they did not commit or are in no way responsible for. So how should we … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Steven Frank July 24, 2014 Recently, in Slate, Allison Benedikt, Slate Senior Editor, raised the question “what makes an American kid with shaky Hebrew decide he is ready to die for Israel?” Ms. Benedikt was referring … Continue reading