Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Max Steinberg
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Mitch Ginsberg July 20, 2015 Evie Steinberg, who came to the holy land for the first time to bury her son, Sgt. Max Steinberg, now ‘dreads going home’ One year ago, after midnight on July 20, … Continue reading
YNET NEWS by Israel Moskowitz December 22, 2014 After tens of thousands of people accompanied her older brother Max [Steinberg] on his last journey, Paige Steinberg realized that Israel was her true home…..After the shiva for Max came to an … Continue reading
MOMENT MAG by Naomi Ragen 2014 September/October The 19-year-old who joined the IDF after Birthright represents the best of American Jewry. Not so long ago, American Jewish children learned from their parents to love the State of Israel. Even … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Ben Sales August 26, 2014 ‘They become your second family,’ says Ron Gordon, who joined the IDF in 2012. ‘You don’t have anyone else here. You live with your friends’ JTA – When Shir Kleyman, an … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Shmuley Boteach July 24, 2014 We Jews know what a blood libel is. It captures false accusations that Jews are culpable for deaths they did not commit or are in no way responsible for. So how should we … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Steven Frank July 24, 2014 Recently, in Slate, Allison Benedikt, Slate Senior Editor, raised the question “what makes an American kid with shaky Hebrew decide he is ready to die for Israel?” Ms. Benedikt was referring … Continue reading