Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Birthright
“Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State”
TIMES OF ISRAEL US Christian students come to Holy Land to connect to biblical and modern Israel by Renee Ghert-Zand January 14, 2020 Five hundred college students streamed into a large party venue in southern Jerusalem with a panoramic view … Continue reading
Not Birthright: “Those who go on the J Street tour will probably be a self-selected group who are already radicalized”
JNS Its planned Israel trip explains why J Street is losing the fight with the far-left by Jonathan Tobin March 15, 2019 The announcement from the J Street lobby that it plans to sponsor a free trip this summer for … Continue reading
“Among the most powerful ingredients of a Birthright experience is the six to eight young Israelis, including Israel Defense Forces’ soldiers, who come along on every trip”
JNS Relevant, responsive, ready: Birthright at 19, still growing strong by Deborah Fineblum February 22, 2019 For Birthright Israel, 2018 was nothing short of a banner year—a year that accomplished something organizers could only have dreamed of back in 1999. … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON How immoral do you have to be to lie about Birthright? January 29, 2019 In the Jewish Journal/Sun Sentinel of Florida, Rabbi Bruce Warshal writes a quite false op-ed about Birthright…”Two hours later, I stood on a … Continue reading
“AIPAC only has fig-leaf tours of the heartland, and of the hundreds of speakers at their yearly Policy Conference, there are few representatives from Judea and Samaria, and fewer sessions dealing with the topic of the “settlements.”
FORWARD Angry That Airbnb Is Boycotting The Settlements? So Is Birthright by Yishai Fleisher December 3, 2018 …For all our righteous indignation at how Airbnb is treating Jewish homeowners in Judea and Samaria, Jewish organizations have been de-listing and de-platforming … Continue reading
#BDS is “targeting the most politically liberal wing of American Judaism, which already feels slighted over its treatment by Israeli rabbinate and government”
ALGEMEINER BDS Advocates Try to Split the Jewish Community From Israel by Alexander Joffe August 1, 2018 …Despite the recent incidents, Birthright officials have announced that they will not vet applicants. This decision also demonstrates the impossible dilemmas that BDS creates … Continue reading
Birthright “As a trickle of activists leave the free rite of passage to protest a ‘one-sided’ narrative, others say their trips were marked by a 360-degree look at contentious issues”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Sometimes Birthright trips do address the ‘occupation.’ But is sometimes enough? by Cathryn J. Prince July 24, 2018 …”They talk about the conflict but they also want you to fall in love with Israel, maybe to move … Continue reading