Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Breaking the Silence
“A secret Facebook group called ‘Palestine Live’ provides a place for the sharing of content that includes Holocaust denial, anti-Israel conspiracy theories, and antisemitism”
CAMERA BLOG BBC Reporter Revealed to be Member of Secret Anti-Israel Facebook Group March 7, 2018 The indefatigable David Collier has published a long two-part report about a secret Facebook Group called ‘Palestine Live’ that includes among its membership Holocaust deniers, antisemites … Continue reading
REUTERS Settlement tours: a new frontline in Israel’s ideological conflict by Yuval Ben-David June 19, 2017 The heart of the old city of Hebron is divided, with Israeli military checkpoints, mechanical turnstiles and closed-circuit cameras controlling the movement of Palestinians in … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER ‘You’re a Liar,’ Israeli Soldiers Tell Breaking The Silence Activist in Hard-Hitting New Video by Ben Cohen May 8, 2017 An Israeli veterans organization has released a hard-hitting new video attacking “Breaking the Silence” – an Israeli NGO that … Continue reading
JEWISH NEWS SERVICE Israeli-German spat brings to fore Europe’s funding of BDS and terror by Adam Abrams April 27, 2017 A diplomatic spat between Israel and Germany has provided a prominent platform for research that documents the European Union’s funding … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Washington U Hillel Hailed for Refusing to Fund J Street-Hosted Breaking the Silence Event by Rachel Frommer April 25, 2017 A student leader at Washington University in St. Louis (Wash U) has applauded the school’s Hillel for refusing to fund a … Continue reading
“In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday”
ALGEMEINER A Predictable BDS Win at Tufts by Andrea Levin April 19, 2017 …A key question is why such measures succeed on some campuses, but fail on many others — or never come up at all on the roughly 4,000 US college and … Continue reading
JNS Is Jewish students’ safe space on Israel threatened by a ‘pro-Israel’ lobby? by Paul Miller April 2, 2017 For Molly Horwitz, it’s not the anti-Semitism itself that stings the most. The feeling that some Stanford University Jewish leaders abandoned … Continue reading