Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Breaking the Silence
REUTERS Settlement tours: a new frontline in Israel’s ideological conflict by Yuval Ben-David June 19, 2017 The heart of the old city of Hebron is divided, with Israeli military checkpoints, mechanical turnstiles and closed-circuit cameras controlling the movement of Palestinians in … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER ‘You’re a Liar,’ Israeli Soldiers Tell Breaking The Silence Activist in Hard-Hitting New Video by Ben Cohen May 8, 2017 An Israeli veterans organization has released a hard-hitting new video attacking “Breaking the Silence” – an Israeli NGO that … Continue reading
JEWISH NEWS SERVICE Israeli-German spat brings to fore Europe’s funding of BDS and terror by Adam Abrams April 27, 2017 A diplomatic spat between Israel and Germany has provided a prominent platform for research that documents the European Union’s funding … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Washington U Hillel Hailed for Refusing to Fund J Street-Hosted Breaking the Silence Event by Rachel Frommer April 25, 2017 A student leader at Washington University in St. Louis (Wash U) has applauded the school’s Hillel for refusing to fund a … Continue reading
“In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday”
ALGEMEINER A Predictable BDS Win at Tufts by Andrea Levin April 19, 2017 …A key question is why such measures succeed on some campuses, but fail on many others — or never come up at all on the roughly 4,000 US college and … Continue reading
JNS Is Jewish students’ safe space on Israel threatened by a ‘pro-Israel’ lobby? by Paul Miller April 2, 2017 For Molly Horwitz, it’s not the anti-Semitism itself that stings the most. The feeling that some Stanford University Jewish leaders abandoned … Continue reading
SPECTATOR Truth Is the Best Propaganda by Ziva Dahl August 10, 2016 Outrage is the power that motivated me,” declared Israeli Major Amit Deri, in a recent conversation with the Haym Salomon Center. Deri is founder of Reservists on Duty … Continue reading