Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
Tag Archives: Rouhani
REUTERS August 22, 2015 Iran on Saturday unveiled a new surface-to-surface missile it said could strike targets with pin-point accuracy within a range of 500 km (310 miles) and it said military might was a precondition for peace and effective … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo October 27, 2014 Regime continues to torture, kill citizens in record shattering numbers Iran executed a record-shattering 411 citizens in the first half of 2014 and a total of 852 people in the last … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Richard Baehr October 14, 2014 The Drudge Report is filled these days with alarming stories about the Ebola epidemic. A recent banner headline read: “Most Severe Health Emergency in Modern Times.” On Monday, a Hazmat crew boarded … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG By Daniel Greenfield May 17, 2014 60 Minutes continues its consistent track record of praising the Iranian regime and lying about its intentions. Charlie Rose of 60 Minutes interviewed Steve Kroft, also of 60 Minutes, about his 60 … Continue reading