Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Omar Barghouti
ALGEMEINER US Blocks Entry to Controversial BDS Activist Omar Barghouti Ahead of Speaking Tour by Benjamin Kerstein April 11, 2019 Omar Barghouti, one of the world’s most prominent supporters of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, has been denied … Continue reading
SPECTATOR Boycott Israel Founder Confirms BDS Is About Ending the Jewish State by Paul Miller July 12, 2018 Supporters of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement claim that BDS is about a two-state solution and bettering the lives of … Continue reading
THE TOWER Omar Barghouti, Founder of Anti-Israel Boycott Campaign, Arrested for Tax Evasion by Staff March 20, 2017 The leader of the campaign to boycott Israel was arrested by Israeli authorities on Monday for allegedly failing to report hundreds of … Continue reading
“In 2015, Rockefeller Brothers Fund granted $140,000 to Jewish Voice for Peace which praises Palestinians “rising up en-masse against Israel’s brutal, decades-old regime of occupation, settler colonialism and apartheid”
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Promoting peace or assaulting Israel? The Rockefeller Brothers Fund supports groups that encourage or participate in the BDS movement by Ziva Dahl March 27, 2016 …Why does the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, a premier philanthropy based in … Continue reading
YNET by Ben-Dror Yemini February 20, 2015 …The BDS movement, of which Waters has become one of the world’s leading spokesmen, is not seeking a fair settlement of a two-state solution; it is not seeking peace, nor does it seek … Continue reading