Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
Tag Archives: Omar Barghouti
THE TOWER Omar Barghouti, Founder of Anti-Israel Boycott Campaign, Arrested for Tax Evasion by Staff March 20, 2017 The leader of the campaign to boycott Israel was arrested by Israeli authorities on Monday for allegedly failing to report hundreds of … Continue reading
“In 2015, Rockefeller Brothers Fund granted $140,000 to Jewish Voice for Peace which praises Palestinians “rising up en-masse against Israel’s brutal, decades-old regime of occupation, settler colonialism and apartheid”
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Promoting peace or assaulting Israel? The Rockefeller Brothers Fund supports groups that encourage or participate in the BDS movement by Ziva Dahl March 27, 2016 …Why does the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, a premier philanthropy based in … Continue reading
YNET by Ben-Dror Yemini February 20, 2015 …The BDS movement, of which Waters has become one of the world’s leading spokesmen, is not seeking a fair settlement of a two-state solution; it is not seeking peace, nor does it seek … Continue reading