Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Omar Barghouti
THE TOWER Omar Barghouti, Founder of Anti-Israel Boycott Campaign, Arrested for Tax Evasion by Staff March 20, 2017 The leader of the campaign to boycott Israel was arrested by Israeli authorities on Monday for allegedly failing to report hundreds of … Continue reading
“In 2015, Rockefeller Brothers Fund granted $140,000 to Jewish Voice for Peace which praises Palestinians “rising up en-masse against Israel’s brutal, decades-old regime of occupation, settler colonialism and apartheid”
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Promoting peace or assaulting Israel? The Rockefeller Brothers Fund supports groups that encourage or participate in the BDS movement by Ziva Dahl March 27, 2016 …Why does the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, a premier philanthropy based in … Continue reading
YNET by Ben-Dror Yemini February 20, 2015 …The BDS movement, of which Waters has become one of the world’s leading spokesmen, is not seeking a fair settlement of a two-state solution; it is not seeking peace, nor does it seek … Continue reading