Most Clicked This Week
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Omar Barghouti
“The sad truth, however, is that if announcements of Israeli scientists producing a coronavirus cure and/or vaccine along with, were made tomorrow, it would change no minds in the BDS movement”
JNS BDS co-founder: Israel should save us … and then die by Jonathan Tobin April 7, 2020 Advocates of Israel have always liked to joke that supporters of the BDS movement shouldn’t be selective about their efforts to convince the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER US Blocks Entry to Controversial BDS Activist Omar Barghouti Ahead of Speaking Tour by Benjamin Kerstein April 11, 2019 Omar Barghouti, one of the world’s most prominent supporters of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, has been denied … Continue reading
SPECTATOR Boycott Israel Founder Confirms BDS Is About Ending the Jewish State by Paul Miller July 12, 2018 Supporters of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement claim that BDS is about a two-state solution and bettering the lives of … Continue reading
THE TOWER Omar Barghouti, Founder of Anti-Israel Boycott Campaign, Arrested for Tax Evasion by Staff March 20, 2017 The leader of the campaign to boycott Israel was arrested by Israeli authorities on Monday for allegedly failing to report hundreds of … Continue reading
“In 2015, Rockefeller Brothers Fund granted $140,000 to Jewish Voice for Peace which praises Palestinians “rising up en-masse against Israel’s brutal, decades-old regime of occupation, settler colonialism and apartheid”
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Promoting peace or assaulting Israel? The Rockefeller Brothers Fund supports groups that encourage or participate in the BDS movement by Ziva Dahl March 27, 2016 …Why does the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, a premier philanthropy based in … Continue reading
YNET by Ben-Dror Yemini February 20, 2015 …The BDS movement, of which Waters has become one of the world’s leading spokesmen, is not seeking a fair settlement of a two-state solution; it is not seeking peace, nor does it seek … Continue reading