Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: al-Qassam
NEW YORK POST Hamas accuses Israel of deploying ‘killer Zionist dolphins’ near Gaza By Yaron Steinbuch January 12, 2022 Hamas suspects Israeli dolphins are up to something fishy. The militant Islamist group claimed in a video posted by its military … Continue reading
Mahmud Eshtawi, executed Hamas commander, may have collaborated with Israel in exchange for keeping his homosexuality secret
NEW YORK TIMES Hamas Commander, Accused of Theft and Gay Sex, Is Killed by His Own by Diaa Hadid and Majd al Waheidi March 1, 2016 The death of Mahmoud Ishtiwi had all the trappings of a telenovela: sex, torture … Continue reading