Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Students for Justice in Palestine
Northwestern University Students For Justice In Palestine honors convicted terrorist killer and immigration fraudster, but twice as many people honor her victims
LEGAL INSURRECTION Vigil for Victims of Rasmea Odeh outside her appearance at Northwestern U by William A. Jacobson May 15, 2017 …SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine] had an event on Monday night, May 15, honoring Rasmea, where she was … Continue reading
JNS Jewish students must realize that SJP is about hate—only hate by Rabbi Yaakov Menken December 9, 2016 …[Toronto] Ryerson student Tamar Lyons experienced firsthand the real agenda of SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine) as well as the Muslim … Continue reading
“#JStreet’s tag line is that it is pro-Israel, but it is nearly impossible to find a pro-Israel policy that J Street supports”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Finding Theological Pornography in J Street by Abraham H. Miller October 17, 2016 …On campus, J Street U partners with Students for Justice in Palestine, widely considered an anti-Semitic organization, and the anti-Israel Jewish Voice for Peace. If there … Continue reading
“Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) portrays itself as a typical student organization and multicultural group advocating for “social justice” in the Middle East, but this image is a cleverly constructed disguise” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG The Top Ten Schools Supporting Terrorists by The David Horowitz Foundation October 5, 2016 Across America college campuses are being flooded with pro-terrorist propaganda by groups supported by college administrators and student funds. These groups are led … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Anti-Israel group collects data on where Jewish students live on US campuses by Staff August 16, 2016 Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), a pro-Palestinian student advocacy group, has been compiling lists of Jewish students on college … Continue reading
GATESTONE Who Do Bigots Blame for Police Shootings in America? Israel, of Course! by Alan Dershowitz July 13, 2016 …Even in moments of national mourning such as these, SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine] bigots cannot help but exploit the … Continue reading
#NYU #SJP “The same forces behind the [so-called] genocide of black people in America are behind the [so-called] genocide of Palestinians”
TABLET MAG New York University’s Students for Justice in Palestine Blames Police Shootings of Blacks on Israel by Yair Rosenberg July 8, 2016 …Meanwhile, the New York University chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine was busy trying to pin … Continue reading