Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: Students for Justice in Palestine
At University of Illinois, “Students advocate violence as the “only option” against Zionists and other “fascists”
FRONT PAGE MAG A Smash Zionists Rally at the U of Illinois by Matthew Vaddum September 8, 2017 The radical Students for Justice in Palestine organized a “Smash Fascism” rally this week at the University of Illinois to attack Zionism … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST California university puts Students for Justice in Palestine on probation by Danielle Ziri September 3, 2017 The University of California, Irvine has sanctioned its local chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine with disciplinary probation for two academic … Continue reading
Intersectionality partners “work with their BDS brethren for the world-repairing fix of Israel’s destruction”
FRONT PAGE MAG Intersectionality, the BDS Scam and Imperial Japan by Dr Kenneth Levin August 22, 2017 With the coming start of another academic year, American college and university campuses will undoubtedly witness once more the screaming anti-Israel onslaught of … Continue reading
Northwestern University Students For Justice In Palestine honors convicted terrorist killer and immigration fraudster, but twice as many people honor her victims
LEGAL INSURRECTION Vigil for Victims of Rasmea Odeh outside her appearance at Northwestern U by William A. Jacobson May 15, 2017 …SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine] had an event on Monday night, May 15, honoring Rasmea, where she was … Continue reading
JNS Jewish students must realize that SJP is about hate—only hate by Rabbi Yaakov Menken December 9, 2016 …[Toronto] Ryerson student Tamar Lyons experienced firsthand the real agenda of SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine) as well as the Muslim … Continue reading
“#JStreet’s tag line is that it is pro-Israel, but it is nearly impossible to find a pro-Israel policy that J Street supports”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Finding Theological Pornography in J Street by Abraham H. Miller October 17, 2016 …On campus, J Street U partners with Students for Justice in Palestine, widely considered an anti-Semitic organization, and the anti-Israel Jewish Voice for Peace. If there … Continue reading
“Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) portrays itself as a typical student organization and multicultural group advocating for “social justice” in the Middle East, but this image is a cleverly constructed disguise” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG The Top Ten Schools Supporting Terrorists by The David Horowitz Foundation October 5, 2016 Across America college campuses are being flooded with pro-terrorist propaganda by groups supported by college administrators and student funds. These groups are led … Continue reading