Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Students for Justice in Palestine
JNS Jewish students must realize that SJP is about hate—only hate by Rabbi Yaakov Menken December 9, 2016 …[Toronto] Ryerson student Tamar Lyons experienced firsthand the real agenda of SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine) as well as the Muslim … Continue reading
“#JStreet’s tag line is that it is pro-Israel, but it is nearly impossible to find a pro-Israel policy that J Street supports”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Finding Theological Pornography in J Street by Abraham H. Miller October 17, 2016 …On campus, J Street U partners with Students for Justice in Palestine, widely considered an anti-Semitic organization, and the anti-Israel Jewish Voice for Peace. If there … Continue reading
“Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) portrays itself as a typical student organization and multicultural group advocating for “social justice” in the Middle East, but this image is a cleverly constructed disguise” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG The Top Ten Schools Supporting Terrorists by The David Horowitz Foundation October 5, 2016 Across America college campuses are being flooded with pro-terrorist propaganda by groups supported by college administrators and student funds. These groups are led … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Anti-Israel group collects data on where Jewish students live on US campuses by Staff August 16, 2016 Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), a pro-Palestinian student advocacy group, has been compiling lists of Jewish students on college … Continue reading
GATESTONE Who Do Bigots Blame for Police Shootings in America? Israel, of Course! by Alan Dershowitz July 13, 2016 …Even in moments of national mourning such as these, SJP [Students for Justice in Palestine] bigots cannot help but exploit the … Continue reading
#NYU #SJP “The same forces behind the [so-called] genocide of black people in America are behind the [so-called] genocide of Palestinians”
TABLET MAG New York University’s Students for Justice in Palestine Blames Police Shootings of Blacks on Israel by Yair Rosenberg July 8, 2016 …Meanwhile, the New York University chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine was busy trying to pin … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER JVP Standing In The Jewish Community Rivals Hamas And The KKK by Abraham H Miller June 28, 2016 “I’m Jewish, and I want people to boycott Israel,” pens Rebecca Vilkomerson, in the Washington “Post Everything” column of the … Continue reading