Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #MichaelOren “The American personal relationship with God is weird and off-putting to Israelis, as I found out to my dismay. But the poles of religiosity may be reversing”
- #KenLevin on #antisemitism “Together, intersectional allies have generated the astronomical rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions in present-day America”
- “Movie starring Jewish heartthrob Timothée Chalamet has chapters focusing on Jewish protagonists and characters based on Jewish journalists from The New Yorker”
- “I invite Representatives Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to meet with me, a Palestinian living in the West Bank, to discuss the problems of the Palestinians and the best solutions to address them”
- "Recent flareups of violence in the Middle East are the outcome of a major policy shift by an administration that prefers to avert its eyes from the truth"
- "Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows"
Tag Archives: US Ambassador Dan Shapiro
Government claims 370 acres in West Bank. US Ambassador Dan Shapiro and US State Department Spokesman John Kirby issue harsh words
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians charge Israel with confiscating 371 acres in the Jordan Valley by Khaled Abu Toameh, Tovah Lazaroff January 20, 2016 Palestinians warned on Wednesday that Israel was confiscating 150 hectares [370 acres] of farmland in the Jordan Valley … Continue reading
“After viewing a clip of Dan Shapiro’s remarks, Bushinsky declared, “To put it bluntly, it was a statement typical of a little Jew boy”
HAARETZ Former Netanyahu Aide Calls U.S. Ambassador to Israel ‘Jew Boy’ by Allison Kaplan Sommer January 19, 2016 A former advisor of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu used the derogatory Hebrew term “Yehudon” – loosely translated as “little Jew boy” to … Continue reading
JUF NEWS May 8, 2015 Congressman Bob Dold led a JUF trip to Israel this past week for a series of high-level military, strategic, diplomatic and business meetings, continuing a 15-year tradition of Illinois’ 10th District congressman taking such trips … Continue reading