Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Gonen Segev
“Under a plea bargain reached between Segev’s lawyers and government prosecutors, he will receive 11 years in prison” for spying for Iran
JERUSALEM POST Former cabinet minister Gonen Segev convicted of spying for Iran by Yonah Jeremy Bob January 9, 2019 Disgraced former minister Gonen Segev was convicted of spying for Iran by the Jerusalem District Court on Wednesday in a plea … Continue reading
Accused spy Segev told Shin Bet interrogators “he did not hand over any classified information to his Iranian handlers”
JERUSALEM POST Segev: I wanted to fool the Iranians and come back to Israel a hero by Anna Ahronheim June 19, 2018 Disgraced former minister Gonen Segev, who has been charged with spying for Iran, has admitted to doing so in … Continue reading