Most Clicked This Week
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Syria: "The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies"
- “You are the resounding 72-74% majority of the 5.4 million American Jewry who have backed the Democratic Party since the sun has risen in the East”
- "Phillips has won a well-earned reputation as a stalwart opponent of the misrepresentations and downright lies about Israel that constantly fill the world’s media"
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Gonen Segev
“Under a plea bargain reached between Segev’s lawyers and government prosecutors, he will receive 11 years in prison” for spying for Iran
JERUSALEM POST Former cabinet minister Gonen Segev convicted of spying for Iran by Yonah Jeremy Bob January 9, 2019 Disgraced former minister Gonen Segev was convicted of spying for Iran by the Jerusalem District Court on Wednesday in a plea … Continue reading
Accused spy Segev told Shin Bet interrogators “he did not hand over any classified information to his Iranian handlers”
JERUSALEM POST Segev: I wanted to fool the Iranians and come back to Israel a hero by Anna Ahronheim June 19, 2018 Disgraced former minister Gonen Segev, who has been charged with spying for Iran, has admitted to doing so in … Continue reading