Most Clicked This Week
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- “It is unbelievable that in our capital city an anti-Semitic film has an easier time finding a venue than a movie talking about Islamic fundamentalism in Europe that is forcing Jews to leave”
- "Palestine" is a fiction "a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed"
- Newton, MA: Orthodox rabbi quotes Isaiah, warning Jewish community who turned a blind eye to antisemitic curriculum, "Your destroyers and demolishers will come from your own"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- Brilliant unpacking of Hannah Arendt’s “Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil”
- “Israeli military fills underground Hezbollah terror constructions near Metula with water and cement”
Tag Archives: Ferguson
NEW YORK JEWISH WEEK Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Criticizes Israel For ‘The Occupation Of Palestine’ by Charles Dunst July 17, 2018 Democratic congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez decried the “occupation of Palestine” during a television interview….“The lens through which I saw this incident, as … Continue reading
#ADL in supporting #BlackLivesMatter promotes anti-Semitism, denigration of cops and terrorism (and we thought ADL’s mission was fighting bigotry)
ALGEMEINER The ADL and #BlackLivesMatter by Morton A. Klein July 10, 2016 …However, the abiding Jewish support for black equality should not blind any organization into supporting the anti-police, antisemitic, anti-Israel #BlackLivesMatter movement. Therefore, my organization, the Zionist Organization of … Continue reading
#Obama : “If many Americans feel as if the nation is heading toward an abyss, it is due in no small measure to the same person who is, belatedly, trying to calm public opinion”
COMMENTARY Unraveling Obama’s False Narratives by Jonathan Tobin July 10, 2016 …Throughout his presidency and in particular during the last two years since the shooting in Ferguson, Missouri in August 2014, he and other administration figures, such as former Attorney … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Deroy Murdock April 30, 2015 Dear Black Thugs: To each of you I echo what actor Terrence Howard’s character told his gangbanger brother in the film “Crash”: “You embarrass me. You embarrass yourself.” From Ferguson to Baltimore, … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION by William Jacobson, Esq April 27, 2015 Just like in Ferguson and the #BlackLivesMatters protests, trying to blame Israel. This is becoming a recurring theme. When there is a riot or other protest in the U.S., particularly if involving … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Andrew Klavan April 24, 2015 Five actors have walked off the limited engagement play “Ferguson,” throwing the controversial project into crisis. The play, scheduled to run April 26-29th, was a compilation of grand jury testimony about the … Continue reading