Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: Ferguson
NEW YORK JEWISH WEEK Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Criticizes Israel For ‘The Occupation Of Palestine’ by Charles Dunst July 17, 2018 Democratic congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez decried the “occupation of Palestine” during a television interview….“The lens through which I saw this incident, as … Continue reading
#ADL in supporting #BlackLivesMatter promotes anti-Semitism, denigration of cops and terrorism (and we thought ADL’s mission was fighting bigotry)
ALGEMEINER The ADL and #BlackLivesMatter by Morton A. Klein July 10, 2016 …However, the abiding Jewish support for black equality should not blind any organization into supporting the anti-police, antisemitic, anti-Israel #BlackLivesMatter movement. Therefore, my organization, the Zionist Organization of … Continue reading
#Obama : “If many Americans feel as if the nation is heading toward an abyss, it is due in no small measure to the same person who is, belatedly, trying to calm public opinion”
COMMENTARY Unraveling Obama’s False Narratives by Jonathan Tobin July 10, 2016 …Throughout his presidency and in particular during the last two years since the shooting in Ferguson, Missouri in August 2014, he and other administration figures, such as former Attorney … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Deroy Murdock April 30, 2015 Dear Black Thugs: To each of you I echo what actor Terrence Howard’s character told his gangbanger brother in the film “Crash”: “You embarrass me. You embarrass yourself.” From Ferguson to Baltimore, … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION by William Jacobson, Esq April 27, 2015 Just like in Ferguson and the #BlackLivesMatters protests, trying to blame Israel. This is becoming a recurring theme. When there is a riot or other protest in the U.S., particularly if involving … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Andrew Klavan April 24, 2015 Five actors have walked off the limited engagement play “Ferguson,” throwing the controversial project into crisis. The play, scheduled to run April 26-29th, was a compilation of grand jury testimony about the … Continue reading