Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Ferguson
NEW YORK JEWISH WEEK Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Criticizes Israel For ‘The Occupation Of Palestine’ by Charles Dunst July 17, 2018 Democratic congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez decried the “occupation of Palestine” during a television interview….“The lens through which I saw this incident, as … Continue reading
#ADL in supporting #BlackLivesMatter promotes anti-Semitism, denigration of cops and terrorism (and we thought ADL’s mission was fighting bigotry)
ALGEMEINER The ADL and #BlackLivesMatter by Morton A. Klein July 10, 2016 …However, the abiding Jewish support for black equality should not blind any organization into supporting the anti-police, antisemitic, anti-Israel #BlackLivesMatter movement. Therefore, my organization, the Zionist Organization of … Continue reading
#Obama : “If many Americans feel as if the nation is heading toward an abyss, it is due in no small measure to the same person who is, belatedly, trying to calm public opinion”
COMMENTARY Unraveling Obama’s False Narratives by Jonathan Tobin July 10, 2016 …Throughout his presidency and in particular during the last two years since the shooting in Ferguson, Missouri in August 2014, he and other administration figures, such as former Attorney … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Deroy Murdock April 30, 2015 Dear Black Thugs: To each of you I echo what actor Terrence Howard’s character told his gangbanger brother in the film “Crash”: “You embarrass me. You embarrass yourself.” From Ferguson to Baltimore, … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION by William Jacobson, Esq April 27, 2015 Just like in Ferguson and the #BlackLivesMatters protests, trying to blame Israel. This is becoming a recurring theme. When there is a riot or other protest in the U.S., particularly if involving … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Andrew Klavan April 24, 2015 Five actors have walked off the limited engagement play “Ferguson,” throwing the controversial project into crisis. The play, scheduled to run April 26-29th, was a compilation of grand jury testimony about the … Continue reading