Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
- Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs: Top 6 things wrong with #IranDeal
Category Archives: Everything else
“Democrats are now defined by Trump the way that antimatter is defined by matter, with each particle of matter corresponding to an antiparticle”
THE HILL Donald Trump is completely transforming the Democrats by Jonathan Turley December 29, 2018 In this age of rage, voters seem to have no patience, let alone need, for leaders speaking of abstract principles. They want immediate unequivocal action … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Preventing Muscle Loss as We Age by Jane E. Brody September 3, 2018 …The fact that you may regularly run, walk, play tennis or ride a bike is not adequate to prevent an incremental loss of muscle … Continue reading
“An impressive new movie dramatizes the story behind the famous Supreme Court case about whether it is permissible for the government to condemn homes in order to promote private “economic development” [VIDEO]
REASON Little Pink House” Brings the Kelo Case to the Big Screen by Ilya Somin April 18, 2018 The soon-to-be-released independent film Little Pink House dramatizes the story behind Kelo v. City of New London, the notorious 2005 Supreme Court decision in which … Continue reading
Effective immediately, ArchitectGuy news summaries will be sent twice a week: Sundays and Thursdays. Same high quality, low price.
As always, happy to add your open-minded friends and/or relatives. Click here to subscribe.
Bestselling author Herman Wouk (“The Caine Mutiny,” “The Winds of War,” “War and Remembrance”), now 102, recently published his latest book, “Sailor and Fiddler.” Though reclusive, the Pulitzer Prize-winner invited correspondent Tracy Smith to his Palm Springs home, and talked … Continue reading
“The National Day of Unplugging commences Friday night, hoping to inspire people of all faiths to sign off, log out, log off, and connect their minds elsewhere”
TABLET MAG This Shabbat, Try a Digital Detox by Zoë Miller March 2, 2017 If you need a break from the perpetual din of technology, social media, and the 24/7 news cycle—and really, who doesn’t?—consider participating in the National Day … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Chicago Is Breaking by David French January 5, 2017 When a culture breaks, it falls to the police to keep order. When they pull back, people die. That’s the lesson of Chicago. On January 1, 60 Minutes ran … Continue reading