The Ember Foundation supports concierge Jewish educational opportunities for business professionals in Chicago related to (but not limited to)the following topics: marriage, parenting, business acumen, personal development, etc. Our goal is to provide these opportunities in one-on-one and group settings for people to experience the beauty and depth of our Jewish heritage and promote the need for strong Jewish education at home, in schools, and via Jewish organizational services for the next generation and beyond.
Most Clicked This Week
- "Moving Israel from U.S. European Command responsibilty to CENTCOM was once a non-starter because of long-simmering tensions between Israel and its regional neighbors, who have been CENTCOM’s allies in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere"
- Anti-Israel SJP Stormtroopers, next stop: Tufts University
- #Canceling Senators #Cruz and #Hawley: “Whether one supports or opposes their decision to formally raise questions about the Electoral College vote count, the indisputable fact is that their actions were both legal and widely supported by their constituents”
- Congressmen Gottheimer, Mast Re-Introduce Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act
- Rabbi David Wolpe: “Calls to excommunicate pro-Trump Jews are not simply wrong. They’re poison”
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Adelson "became one of America’s most influential political megadonors, contributing hundreds of millions of dollars to Republican candidates and conservative PACs over the past two decades"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize