The Ember Foundation supports concierge Jewish educational opportunities for business professionals in Chicago related to (but not limited to)the following topics: marriage, parenting, business acumen, personal development, etc. Our goal is to provide these opportunities in one-on-one and group settings for people to experience the beauty and depth of our Jewish heritage and promote the need for strong Jewish education at home, in schools, and via Jewish organizational services for the next generation and beyond.
Most Clicked This Week
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- “The death in Jerusalem of the 86-year-old leader has robbed the Jewish world of one of its towering figures at a time when it is particularly ill-equipped for such a loss”
- France's top appeals court confirms that #JewishLivesDontMatter
- Rep. Betty McCollum’s bill conditioning Israel aid is being backed by several left-wing groups such as J Street, IfNotNow, Jewish Voice for Peace and Americans for Peace Now
- Israel’s mandate on mask wearing outdoors officially lifts on Sunday; masks must still be worn in public places indoors