Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: Sunni
“Sunni eyes are opening to the fact that Israel poses no threat, but that Shi’a Iran…aspires to dominate far beyond its borders”
JNS Syria is now ‘a Shi’a colony of Iran,’ Damascus-born professor tells Israeli conference by Yaakov Lappin February 28, 2018 After years of bloody warfare, Syria has become a “Shi’a colony of Iran,” a Syrian professor who lives in Germany … Continue reading
If the “Arab Spring” has taught us anything, it is that Israel isn’t central to the region’s problems
THE NATIONAL POST So, I guess it wasn’t all Israel’s fault after all by Gary C. Gambill January 11, 2016 …With religious and ethno-sectarian violence rampant in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and across the Arab world claiming several tens of … Continue reading
Harold Rhode: Critical thinking on Islamic Law was shut down by Sunni leaders 1000 years ago. This meant the end of progress, situation continues to this day
JERUSALEM POST The crisis of Arab civilization by Ariel Ben Solomon September 19, 2015 The Arab Muslim world has been going through a civilizational crisis for decades with low economic and educational performance, but the chaos in recent years has … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick July 30, 2015 Obama’s first hope was to reach a deal with his Iranian friends that would leave the Assad regime in place. But the Iranians blew him off. While Israel and much of official … Continue reading
THE TELEGRAPH by Con Coughlin April 4, 2015 Iran has sent Hamas’s military wing tens of millions of dollars to help it rebuild the network of tunnels in Gaza destroyed by Israel’s invasion last summer, intelligence sources have told The … Continue reading
WASHINGTON INSTITUTE Testimony before House Committee on Foreign Affairs by James F. Jeffrey February 12, 2015 A serious alliance against ISIS built on Sunni Arab states and Turkey cannot hold together over the long term without a more forceful U.S. … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Jonathan Spyer November 22, 2014 An oft-repeated sentiment currently doing the rounds in discussions of the Israeli-Palestinian issue is that it is imperative that the conflict not become a “religious” one. This sentiment, guaranteed to set heads … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Richard Fernandez November 24, 2014 The New York Times characterizes Chuck Hagel’s departure as “the first cabinet-level casualty of the collapse of President Obama’s Democratic majority in the Senate and the struggles of his national security team … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Jonathan Spyer October 2014 As the U.S. and its Middle Eastern allies take on the Islamic State, the biggest challenge will be preventing other extremists—whether Al-Qaeda or Iranian proxies—from filling in the power vacuum. ….The Islamic State has now … Continue reading