Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Kuwait
Lapid: “Israel wants peace with its neighbors – with all its neighbors. We aren’t going anywhere. The Middle East is our home”
REUTERS Inaugurating embassy in UAE, Israel tells region: ‘We’re here to stay’ by Lisa Barrington June 30, 2021 Israel’s new foreign minister inaugurated its embassy in the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday and offered an olive branch to other former … Continue reading
“The antisemitic regime of Kuwait owns Kuwait Airways… and can change this situation with one phone call”
JERUSALEM POST German lawyer sues Expedia for denying service to Israeli by Benjamin Weinthal February 3, 2020 A prominent German attorney has filed a lawsuit against online travel agency Expedia for denying service to an Israeli passenger who wanted to … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON Kuwaiti man considers himself a religious Zionist Jew December 15, 2019 …It turns out that Naftali is Youssef Al-Mebhanna from Kuwait. He grew up a Muslim but when he was twenty, after speaking with a friend from … Continue reading
Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: “Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Kuwaiti, Saudi Airlines Illegally Discriminate Against Israelis by Brooke Goldstein October 18, 2019 Kuwait Airways and Saudi Arabian Airlines have a “no Israelis” rule. That’s right — citizens of the Jewish state are not allowed to fly on these … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Kuwaiti writer says Israel is a legitimate state, not an occupier by Eric Sumner November 22, 2017 A Kuwaiti writer challenged the Arab states’ longstanding solidarity against Israel Sunday in interview with Kuwait’s Alrai TV channel, calling the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER For First Time, Kuwaiti Delegation Stays to Listen to Israeli PM Speak at UN by Barney Breen-Portnoy September 23, 2016 In a potential sign that Israel’s ties with the Sunni Arab axis in the Middle East are indeed getting … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rather than carry Israelis, Kuwait Airways drops NYC-London route by JTA December 16, 2015 Kuwait Airways is eliminating service between New York and London after the US Department of Transportation ordered the carrier to stop refusing to … Continue reading
This from a woman who supported gay marriage longer than our president or the Human Rights Campaign. [Ms Weiss was inadvertently referred to as Mr Weiss in yesterday’s posts, discerned by a sharp-eyed Boston reader. ArchitectGuy regrets the error] WALL STREET … Continue reading
YNET by Roi Kais December 1, 2014 20-year-old unemployed man arrested for ‘preaching Judaism’ after newspaper publishes his picture with Star of David on his body, clothes. “The convert is in the hand of security forces,” was one of the … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel Pollak November 9, 2014 Ema Shah is a superstar in Kuwait and the Arab world. Known for her singing and her musical style, which blends pop and classical influences, she is also a pioneer for women in … Continue reading